29. Forceful love making

Target:100 votes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yes yes....yes.... I won the deal.... I won...” Sritima's joy has no bound today....she won the deal defeating Arora's. She started jumping around the whole hall like a kid.

Here Vivian is fuming in anger due to his lose....sitting inside his car...this deal was important.... everyone even praised the presentation given by his team. But still those perverts gave the contract to Sritima. He saw how those assholes were looking at Sritima....no doubt his wife's presentation was equally good....and it was hard to choose between both as both were equally impressive but to break the draw match of presentation by gender and decided to give it his wife as she was almost everyone's crush.

His car reached at their mansion's drive way....his driver informed him. He quickly got out....and ordered his driver to park the car....and entered into their mansion where Sritima was already jumping here and there with joy...in her sexy dress which she wore intentionally....

in her sexy dress which she wore intentionally

Fig: Sritima's outfit

“Adu!” his voice attracted everyone's attention.... every staff started whimpering...but here an evil smirk formed on the lips of Sritima....hands folded near her chest...

She is least bothered about her husband...her Vivian....she intentionally selected this off shoulder dress knowing how it can turn out to be her bonus point if by chance there is tie breaker.....

Vivian walked towards her...and picked her up from the floor....and started taking her to their room his his arms... stomping his footsteps to the stairs to show he is angry.... Sritima just started wiggling in his arms...“Leave me you...greedy bastard...how dare you touch me without my permission!”

This time Vivian smirked...“You seduced those dicky-heads just to win this deal? What a cheater!”

“Really.... didn't you too cheated....you hide my car keys so that I arrive late but to you bad luck that was fake key...” Sritima yelled with a satisfactory smirk....

Vivian reached inside their room...and locked the doors...“You liked to seduce those man whores....how about you satisfy me? So that I can show that Singhania...who you belong...”

Sritima's eyes got wide...“You will not touch me today... understand...you are just jealous that Mr. Singhania appreciated me...and...he...” before she can complete her sentence... Vivian hovered over her fully....and with one Swift pull...he pulled off the dress off her body.... Sritima's strength is nothing in front of Vivian.... within few minutes...she is lying under him... covering her precious mammary glands from this wild animal....she knows he is about to make their forceful love making...

Vivian licked his lips and without removing his eyes he undressed himself....then forcefully removed Sritima's hands from his delicious meal...and locked over her head.... Sritima tried to free herself but all in vain as Vivian started sucking her bosoms. She started moaning.... within few minutes of their fore play.... Vivian started wildly pounding into her like beast....this time he is not making love but fulfilling his lust....this time Sritima was just feeling pain....and little bit pleasure....she is just a moaning mess....but still her eyes got red due to anger towards him.

She knew her husband is blinded by anger...he needs to release it on her like that....she already made up her mind to punish Vivian for his act as she already told Vivian how she hates getting forced by him.... Vivian always punishes her by forcing himself on her like a mad beast....

After what felt like ages, he Cummer inside her which resulted  Sritima to reach  her climax too. Vivian started breathing heavily due to intense sex encounter.... Sritima's eyes welled up due to hubby's act and she turned away her head pouting like a baby....tears started falling from her eyes.

Vivian moved to her right side huffing  due to exhaustion....while Sritima got up and ran inside her washroom....and locked herself in. Vivian knew he again messed up....what to do he can't control his anger....he missed his many anger management sessions due to his preparations of new deal....but he knew his Adu will never take that step again....never....not after....what happened in past.

He got up and walked towards his closet to find a suitable and comfy shirt and pants....after searching for few minutes he too out his clothes and got out of their room to go to another room to fresh up and change into his clothes...he knows his wife's will be okay in one hour.

After changing into his casual wears....he decided to complete some work of his office...so he went to his study room....

While he is doing work and having sip of his self made coffee....his eyes caught something near the corner table. He got up but before he could reach there....“Papaaaaa!” Variya entered....he quickly turned and scrouched down to pick up his daughter in his arms. Variya quickly ran into his arms hugging him tightly... Vivian picked up her....“Yes my baby?”

“Papa, Variya wants treat....mama won....papa loose...” she demanded while Vivian kissed her forehead and chuckled...“Papa will take three of you to fun places...okay baby now go back to your room...” Variya clapped her hands in happiness and ran outside of the room after getting down from his arms. He again turned towards the table....and reached near it. He noticed a drive...a drive? He picked it up and decided to see what it has...

He came back to his sofa where his laptop was kept....he connected the drive to his laptop and started searching for anything important as he has no idea from where did this came....he came across few slide shows.... a presentation....then a video clip. He opened the clip....and his eyes widened....he saw Adu in with her pregnant belly sleeping on a small bed....it was during her first pregnancy after she ran away from Vivian after his sinful act and finding a job to survive...but why would someone record Aditiya while sleeping during those times?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do you think about the chapter?
...and any guess who recorded the video?
To know....stay tuned....

So guys I had earlier decided to take this book down and also marked it completed to never upload it again but then readers kept requesting me to upload here first and the votes too got complete so....here is your update and now I will be updating soon....so complete your target soon guys....

From:
Nabani