18. You, but why?

Heya guys...I am back with a new update....I am sorry...for updating this late...now see the update is here go and read and yes.....please vote for it.....

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Laksh is now preparing papers some documents just then Preeti entered....

Laksh pov:

My baby is back....yup my baby, she will always be my baby girl. When Preeti was pregnant with twins...I was soo happy. My parents and Preeti wanted a boy as a first child...then a girl but we were blessed with twins. Preeti was not happy as she had to take care of two kids...but I assured her I would help her. When Preeti gave birth....one turns out to be a boy and another a girl....but my baby girl was so weak.

Preeti even told me that may be God wants us to have a boy for now, she even wanted to go back to her work leaving our baby girl in hospital but I convinced her to stay. She was in incubator...soo weak. Doctor suggested us to take good care of the child. When she recovered I was happy but Preeti told me to hire a nanny for the girl as she can only handle one child. That's why Preeti doesn't have good bonding with Adu...I kept her name Aditiya. Preeti gave Adveet his name. Adu always used to play alone.

I was a busy man but that day when Vividha fell from the roof....I was angry....angry at what Adu did.... police took Adu in custody....what happened to Vividha we don't know...they took her to hospital...Preeti got so angry that she told me to leave Adu to face punishment....after sometime police brought back Adu...I was happy but Dad wanted me to disowned her still as a minor we have to keep her.

Preeti declared that she will never acknowledge Adu as her daughter again....I was too blinded by her love....so, forget it....what matter is we got her back...

"What are you thinking?"- Preeti asked me entering into the room.

"Working"- I replied.

" Today I will be sleeping with Adu."- Preeti informed me and left the room.

I sighed and continued my work. A wide smile spread on my mouth. My baby girl....I need protect her from now.
.
.
.
.
In Adu's room

Adu is now looking towards the night sky....suddenly she felt a presence behind her. Turning around she saw her mother came in with a tray of food.

"Eat beta....during pregnancy the mother needs to keep herself full. " - Preeti said placing the tray on the table.

"Maa! Why did you hate me when I was born....? " - Adu asked of nowhere looking towards Preeti.

"Because I was a bad mother Adu...I was always wrong....I am sorry....for everything. "- Preeti said with regret in her voice and tears in her eyes.

She took Adu towards the couch and made her sit. They started having dinner....Adu started eating like a hungry elephant but do she care? Of course, not....she loves her food very much
.
.
.
.
At night Adu woke up feeling thirsty....her hand reached the side table to grab the water bottle only to find it empty. She grabbed it and walked out of her room to go towards kitchen. She was just passing a room but stopped on her tract as she heard something very strange.

"Now what? Our plan failed....see maa you gave me all the useless ideas....I mean why that Aditiya...she was always unimportant....but you told me that to remove that girl child from the family but see they again had a girl child now they accepted that brat also. My son is not going to get anything...."- a woman voice was yelling lowly so that no one could listen.

Adu somehow she guessed that may be it's about her and Richa.

But the next sentence the lady spoke cleared her confusion.

"Let's kill Richa and  Subarna. Then we will put the blame on Adu. This time Laksha and Preeti will think Adu did it due to hate she has towards them....then my road will be cleared."

She opened the door....and got shocked...

Adu cannot believe what she saw....she only whispered...

"You, but why?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,

Well I won't mind if you try to kill me....I mean yes....I know it's a late update....but from now on the updates would be frequent...I promise.

Stay tuned

From:
Nabani