1.The letter...

Scene: Aditiya n Jesse r getting ready for college.....

************************************
Aditiya pov:

Life is always unpredictable.... unexpected journey. A girl who lost her remaining everything is still trying to survive....sorry where are my manners. Hi, I am Aditiya....yes just Aditiya....no surname...well because I have no family. By blood I may have a huge one but in reality I am no one to anyone.... except my friends....Jesse and Shan....my lovelies. I would have died without them. But now I am here.... living the life I deserves to live.

By the way.... speaking about Jesse, just remember we both have college today dude....but where the hell is she...oh God... I don't wanna get late today. Last day, Srika ma'am gave us a ear full of lecture...

A: jasu where the hell r u....?

J: Here....Adu..

A: Stop smiling like and get ready for college....(I demanded while stuffing my books in my bag)

J: well I am ready babe....

I turned towards her to get shock of my life...

A: you...are.... going like that in that so much revealing dresssssss😱😱😱

J: yup babe....😘

A: noooooo!

J: Well too bad, babe adu....I am wearing n u re also wearing what I have decided for u....😏😏😏.

Image: Jesse's dress......

Image:Aditiya's dress...
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jesse chose a black dress for her and a navy blue off shoulder dress for Adu.

A:what??? Iam not gonna wear it...

J: yup u r.... Pleaseeeeee

A: Fine drama queen

Suddenly door bell rang.....Jesse went to check....there was delivery man standing on the door.....he handed over the parcel to jesse....jesse came back to the room after completing all the formalities.

A: jasu what happen...who was there?

J: nothing......ur parcel...

A: 'thinking (my parcel)'give me....

Adu opens the parcel n got shocked...
there was a tiny teddy bear... With a letter.....Adu start shaking nervously....as she knows what all this means.....it is the part of her horrible past....she opens the letter with fear in her eyes....she opens the letter n....

::::::::::::::
Dear Adu,

I know..........

--------------------
Sorry but suspense is the part of the story...bye bye honey buns....please wait for my next update...I have only start writing this story...n I want few followers n votes....so please vote n follow...to witness the journey of Aditiya....😊👍✨

From:
Nabani