24. Let me go...

foooo!😮 Finally I did it...guys I don't wanna say anything about this chapter....you read it and decide what you want to conclude. One thing is sure you will not understand a bit.....but don't just ask me to explain about the chapter because that's going to be the climax

....and yes, follow me on instagram profile for the sneek peek...

I am sorry for the late update but I was really busy but now I did so what are guys waiting for?

Common read it....and vote for this chapter....and the remaining chapters you didn't vote for.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole Arora mansion is
decorated with white flowers....everybody is preparing for the funeral puja....the last ritual of a person's life.

Seema, Viven's brother's wife is arranging everything with the help of servants as no one is in condition to do any preparation for this day

"Shanti! did the delivery boy came with the customised garland?" Seema asked while checking the list given by pandit ji.

"Yes! Chhoti madame...he already delivered the garland....I kept it aside." Shanti replied.

Seema just nodded and again got busy with other arrangements for the puja.
After all Ira is busy in crying her eyes out....and moreover Seema is always all rounder daughter-in-law of the house....the perfect one.

Here, Ira entered into her son's room to check on him....only to see that Vivian is looking towards a photo...she closed her eyes unable to see her son's sad face....."Vivian beta, it's not your fault...you need to forgive yourself" Ira's voice came out like a sad whisper.

"I can't mom....I can't." a lone year escaped from his left eyes which he didn't bothered to wipe. He didn't even turned around to look towards his mother.

Ira went near her son and put a hand on his shoulder...."Vivian, let's go beta.
Pandit ji has arrived for today's puja. I know it hurts but you have to do it for her...you have to say her good bye..."

Vivian closed his eyes unable to look towards the photo anymore and nodded his head in a positive response. Ira patted his back and waplked out of his room.
.
.
.
Pandit ji started arranging for the puja.....whereas Viven, Ira, Vrishal(Viven's brother) Seema(Vrishal's wife) , Vivian's dadi and vivek(Vivian's brother), Shanaya(Vivek's wife),.... etc...everyone of Arora family is sitting on the couch or stairs in the hall....few minutes later Vivian also came downstairs.

Pandit ji called called Viven and Ira to sit for the puja while Vivian is still looking towards the main door as if wishing to run or getting disappeared from the house...he closed his eyes to avoid looking at anyone as if zoning himself out of everything going around him. Only pandit Ji's chants are reaching to his ears. As if instead of her's, his soul is getting peace. The feeling of not belonging to anyone rose inside him but that is not causing him pain but giving him a soothing feeling to his wounded heart....may be this is the way he is paying for his deeds. By getting away from her....from his baby. But what was his baby's mistake? Sometimes he just wants to go away from this feeling. After all his Adu is not present in his life anymore...but he got some reason....he was going to tell her.....he decided to tell her after the conversation he had with everyone in Agarwal mansion...but before he could say anything to her the cruel fate of their life snatched her away from him....he don't believe in anyone....no no....he still doesn't believe that he lost Adu.