16. Pregnant

Vivian went near her and removed the duvet from her body

Vivian went near her and removed the duvet from her body...he leaned forward and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Adu came back to consciousness after feeling a kiss on her forehead.

She opened her eyes to met with Vivian's hypothesing eyes.

Vivian took her both hands and hold them down to the bed tightly to either sides of Adu's head.

" What are you doing Vivian?" - Adu asked him.

" Claiming my rights" - Vivian replied.

Adu wanted to stop him but she was powerless under him. Vivian placed his lips on her lips...started kissing her with passion.

Adu knew she will never be able to stop him...she had experience...well with him only....that time he behaved like an animal now she doesn't know.

"Vivian... please stop....I can't take it."- Adu tried to resist.

"Ssh! you have to...."- Vivian didn't stop

Vivian started undressing her....after few mins...she is naked in front of him..

He never saw her naked but as that time she was partially covered with clothes.

His eyes darkened with lust after seeing her naked.

He quickly undress himself....

Adu is lying naked in front of him....
She knows her husband will have her at any cost....

They both are naked in front of each other.... Vivian leaned towards her...and started kissing her passionately....then grabbed her hands down either sides of her.....he got between her legs. Adu is feeling a sensation between her legs....

Vivian slowly slowly proceeded towards her vagina and then she felt something wet on her vagina....she looked down to see Vivian's mouth is attached with her vagina. He kept sucking her like a child do with their lollipop.

A moan escaped her mouth..."aah...Vi...vivi...an... please...stop...I need to pee"

"It's cum baby....you are responding to my touch...now cum for me" - Vivian ordered her.

She cummed feeling relaxed....but suddenly she felt something going inside her, she understood its Vivian.

Vivian got shocked to feel so tight inside her but is happy that he is going to have his rights on her again.

Vivian kept thrusting into her.... slowly...then it became vigorous...

"Aah...aah....stop... please stop....it's paining." - Adu screamed in pain.

" No! I won't....you are my wife....my love...I will claim you again...not as a rapist but as your husband." - Vivian declared.

"Ahh! Aah!.....aaaaahhhhh!" - Adu is now feeling like Vivian has turned into an animal.