07 | HOGSMEADE

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧༝┉˚*❋ METANOIA ❋*˚┉༝✧
ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

chapter seven — hogsmeade

♡━━━━━♡

THE WEEK CAME TO AN END AND SOON, Lyra found herself strolling next to Lily towards Hogsmeade.

"I still don't get why Beauxbatons didn't have a wizard village so close," Lyra complained. "That would have been amazing."

Lily just rolled her eyes.

Lyra's eyes widened upon seeing the Shrieking Shack and she beamed up and down, grinning like a fool. She had waited five years to see it.

"Stop looking like that, you're scaring the third-years," Lily said, but Lyra heard the amusement in her voice.

"James told me about it," Lyra said, leaning onto the fence. Of course she knew how he and his friends would accompany Remus during his monthly transformation.

"You and James seem to get along very well," Lily said, "I wish I had that kind of relationship with my sister."

Lyra put her arm around the redhead's shoulders. "I'm sorry that you and your sister don't get along well, but I can be your sister if you want!"

Lily smiled up at her, her emerald green eyes looking somewhat touched by the dark haired girl's words.

"Thank you, Lyra."

"Why don't we go and drink a butterbeer in the Three Broomsticks?" Lyra suggested. "James told me all about it and I want to taste it!" She dragged the redhead, who rolled her eyes, with her.

"This is so good!" Lyra exclaimed, once she had sipped from the Butterbeer. "Much better than the stuff we got at Beauxbatons, by Merlin, I do not miss that place."

Lily laughed, her Butterbeer shaking in her hands as she almost spilled it. "Why didn't you just ask your parents to transfer?"

"Because they thought Beauxbatons would teach me some manners," she grinned broadly, while leaning back, "they have never been so wrong in their lives."

"So it took you expellsion to get away from it?"

"Yes," Lyra replied, taking another sip of the Butterbeer. "I'm happy to be with my brother."

Her hazel eyes darted towards the window and saw that James and his friends were standing outside.

"You really love him, don't you?" Lily said.

"I do, he's my brother after all. But I swear, I can sometimes feel what he feels," Lyra replied quietly, leaning forward so that no one else could hear it.

Lily frowned. "You can?"

The dark haired girl nodded. "I think it's a twin thing."

"So you can feel what he's feeling right now?"

Lyra glanced at her brother, but she felt nothing. She shook her head. "I think it only works when it's a strong emotion."

"Does he feel your feelings?" Lily asked, interested.

Lyra shrugged. "I don't know, I never mentioned it, so I think he hasn't notice it yet."

"What could trigger his feelings?" Lily asked, frowning deeply.

"I suppose I have to have a strong feeling . . . pain would be the best to stimulate," Lyra added, not looking forward at all.

"We can't hurt you!" Lily exclaimed, looking shocked. "That's just — no, we're not going to do that. There has to be something else."