10 | LONDON

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧༝┉˚*❋ METANOIA ❋*˚┉༝✧
ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

chapter ten — london

♡━━━━━♡

     "I COULD SWEAR IT'S HERE SOMEWHERE."

Charlotte sighed and turned to look at Lyra who was eying the map she was holding.

"You have no idea where we are, have you?"

The three of them had left Potter Manor very early to spend as much time in London as possible. Lyra had insisted she was the one who'd be in charge of reading the map, but the trio soon found out that that had not been their best idea.

Aubrey frowned as she glanced over Lyra's shoulder. "We must be around here," she said, pointing at a spot somewhere north of the Big Ben.

"It's a bloody tower. How can we miss a bloody tower?" Lyra questioned, looking around.

"There!" Charlotte pointed, making Lyra turn around.

"I told you it was here somewhere," Lyra said confidently as she folded the map and put it back in her bag. "Let's go!"

The three of them made their way down the street and into the open space.

Aubrey took her camera and took a picture of the Big Ben before pointing the camera at Lyra and Charlotte.

"Say cheese!"

Lyra and Charlotte turned around and the latter threw her arm over the shoulders of the former. Both of them were grinning broadly.

Aubrey took the photo and the three of them continued their walk towards the Big Ben.

"It's huge!" Charlotte said, tilting her head to look all the way up.

"You have higher towers at Hogwarts," Lyra said, still impressed nonetheless.

They made their way towards the Tower Bridge and hung over the balustrade, watching the river below them.

"Who knew Muggles had such a great taste in architecture," Charlotte said.

"I did not," Lyra replied honestly.

Aubrey took another photo and the three of them continued their way towards Buckingham Palace.

"I've heard that the Queen's father was a wizard," Aubrey said.

"Nonsense," Charlotte said. "Everyone knows they are all Muggles."

The two of them looked at Lyra, as if asking her to pick a side, but she just shrugged.

"I don't know."

"You know, for being raised in this country, you don't know much about it," Charlotte said.

"Hey! It's not my fault my parents didn't educate me on the Muggle world!"

"Perhaps they did and you just weren't paying attention."

"That's . . . very possible."

The three of them laughed. Lyra grinned as she watched Charlotte and Aubrey interact and thanked Merlin — not for the first time — to give her such great friends.