14 | TRUTH OR DARE

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧༝┉˚*❋ METANOIA ❋*˚┉༝✧
ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

chapter fourteen — truth or dare

♡━━━━━♡

LYRA REGRETTED SUGGESTUNG PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE the moment Sirius dared her to do a series of cartwheels in the middle of the grounds. Mind you, it was the first good day of the year and everyone was sitting outside to enjoy the sun so there were people everywhere.

"Come on, Ly!" James said, pulling her up. It had been he who had told the others she had done gymnastics at Beauxbatons which had leaded to Sirius daring her.

"I'm going to murder you in your sleep, Jamie," she said, scowling.

"You couldn't even if you wanted to, Ly," James said, grinning broadly. "You cannot live without me."

"If only that weren't true," Lyra muttered. "Or we wouldn't have had this conversation."

"Come on Potter!" Sirius said, grinning, too. "Only three. That's all I'm asking."

"Oh, that's all you're asking?" Lyra said. "Well, it's not as if half of the school is currently outside."

"I'm pretty sure three quarters of the school is outside," Peter piped in.

"Wow, thanks, that's really what I wanted to hear," Lyra said sarcastically, crossing her arms. "I can't though," she added. "I wear a skirt."

For the first time in her life, Lyra felt relieved she had decided on wearing a skirt.

"How I love magic," James said, waving his wand and transfiguring her skirt into a pair of jeans.

"You've got to be kidding me," she muttered under her breath, as she started to tuck her shirt into her jeans. "Merlin's balls."

"I didn't know you'd back down from a simple dare, Potter," Sirius said, grinning. "Of course, I can give you another dare . . ."

Knowing that another dare would only be worse, Lyra quickly shook her head. "I'm not backing down . . . I'm simply preparing myself. You know," she started to stretch, "stretching."

"Whatever you say," Sirius said, shrugging, but the amusement was still clear in his eyes.

Sighing, Lyra glanced around. Students were sitting all around them, chatting happily as they enjoyed the sunlight.

"Here I go," she muttered, before quickly doing three cartwheels in a row, wanting it to be over as quickly as possible.

"Wow," Sirius said, as the boys clapped. "Looked good, Ly!"

Lyra bowed, grinning. "Thank you. Thank you."

"All right," she said, sitting back down. "Peter, it's your turn."

Peter turned to Sirius. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Sirius said, laying down and placing his hands behind his head.

"Why did you stop snogging girls?" Peter asked. "Normally, you have three girlfriends at the same time."

Sirius froze for a second, before relaxing again—a lazy grin spreading onto his lips. "Who said I stopped?"

Remus, James and Peter all exchanged a look. "We do," they all said at the same time.

Curiously, Lyra turned her head to look at Sirius. "Yeah, Black. Why did you stop?"