06 | AIDEN RIVERS

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧༝┉˚*❋ METANOIA ❋*˚┉༝✧
ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

chapter six — aiden rivers

♡━━━━━♡

"YOUR FOOT IS IN MY STOMACH, WORMIE," Sirius said as they tried their self made costume. The five of them had decided to go as a dragon for Magical Creatures and to say they already regretted it, would be an understatement.

"I'm not tall enough to be its head," Lyra said, frowning.

"Don't worry," James said, "you'll sit in my neck and than your can be the dragons head and its neck."

"Great," Lyra said. "You think you can carry me all day long?"

"We'll see," was all he said.

"That's not very reassuring."

"Come on, Ly, you're as tiny as it gets!"

Lyra raised an eyebrow and looked at him. When he didn't look back and continued to work on their costume, she sighed and decided to let it slide.

"Try this," Remus said, handing her the head and neck of the dragon.

Lyra took her head and neck, and slipped it over her head. The neck fell to her knees and as she looked through the open mouth, she realised she hadn't had that bad of a view.

"Hey! This is much better than I had anticipated!"she exclaimed, turning around to look at the others.

Sirius grinned. "Well, you certainly look like a little dragon."

"I'm not little!"

The boys laughed while Lyra glared at them.

"Let's get you onto my shoulders, Ly," James said, sitting down on a chair.

Lyra made her way towards him, lifted the neck of the costume as she climbed onto the chair and onto his shoulders. For the occasion she was wearing pants instead of a skirt.

"You good, Jamie?" Lyra asked, as she draped the neck of the dragon over his face.

"Yeah," his muffled voice came from under her. "I'm going to stand up now. Hold on."

Lyra held tightly onto his head, carefully not to pull at his hair. That would be very unfortunate.

And at once, she was at least two feet taller.

"Wow," she exclaimed. "Is this what it feels like to be tall?"

The boys grinned around her.

"Told you you were tiny," James mumbled from under her.

"We make an impressive dragon," Lyra said, once everyone had pulled on their part of the dragon and were standing in their position.

"You bet we do," Sirius' voice came from somewhere behind her. Lyra couldn't turn around since that could potentially ruin the costume. "I look good in everything," he added.