02 | REGULUS

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧༝┉˚*❋ METANOIA ❋*˚┉༝✧
ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

chapter tworegulus

♡━━━━━♡

"SO, JAMES, MY FAVORITE BROTHER, WHEN ARE TRYOUTS?" Lyra asked her brother the following morning at breakfast. "Because I just know you want me on your team."

"You play Quiditch?" Lily asked from her other side.

Lyra nodded. "It's in the family."

"I am your only brother," James pointed out. "But tryouts are this Friday," James replied, glancing at his sister in amusement. "Don't expect special treatment just because the captain of the team happens to be your brother, though."

"I don't need a special treatment to get on the team and you know that," Lyra pointed out, helping herself to another slice of bread.

"Someone has a lot of self confidence," Sirius spoke up, sliding into a seat in front of her.

"You're one to talk," Lyra flashed back. "But you'll see at tryouts. I'll presume you'll be cheering for me in the stands?"

Sirius nodded, grinning, and Lily looked at her watch. "We should head to Potions, Lyra. I told Alice and Marlene to meet them there."

"Okay," the dark haired girl said, standing up and taking her bag. "I'll see you guys there," she added waving at the four boys.

"Bye Lyra."

"Don't miss me too much."

At the latter, she rolled her eyes and followed her friend out of the Great Hall. The two girls made their way towards the dungeons, while quietly talking to each other.

"So how's the Potions Professor?"

"Slughorn? He's kinda okay, I guess, only his parties are somewhat . . ." Lily drifted off, not really knowing how to describe it, ". . . awkward."

They neared the Potions classroom and Professor Slughorn's eyes lit up upon seeing Lily.

"Ah, Miss Evans, on time, as usual," his eyes drifted off to Lyra, "and you brought a friend?"

"Professor, this is Lyra Potter, James twin-sister," Lily introduced her new made friend.

"Another Potter?" he said, rather surprised and not very pleased. "I hope you're better than your brother."

"Don't worry, Professor," Lyra said, smiling. "Potions is my favorite class."

Slughorn's face lit up. "Is it? Just fascinating, isn't it?"

"It certainly is," Lyra replied before sitting down next to Lily. Alice and Marlene sat down behind them.

Soon the class was filled with other students and Slughorn started to list off the people who would work together on the potions.

"Lupin and Evans."

"Black and Potter."

James and Sirius high-fived each other and Slughorn looked over his list.

"Not you Black, Potter, I'm talking about your siblings."

Lyra raised her eyebrow, she knew that Regulus, Sirius brother, was in the year below them.