17 | FEELINGS

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧༝┉˚*❋ METANOIA ❋*˚┉༝✧
ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

chapter seventeen — feelings

♡━━━━━♡

WHEN THEY FINALLY PULLED BACK, both of them were out of breath. Staring into each other's eyes, Lyra got a good look of his eyes. Now that she was so close to him, she noticed his grey eyes weren't merely grey. They almost seemed silver and dark specks could be seen near the pupil. They were absolutely beautiful and they were looking at her with so much emotion that Lyra wondered what he was thinking.

For a moment, they kept on staring at each other. Lyra had her hands on his shoulders. His hair brushed her thumbs as they touched his neck. His hands were on her waist, sending millions of sparks throughout her entire body.

And that's when it finally hit her.

She had kissed Regulus Black. Sirius' brother. A Slytherin—not that she cared much for houses to begin with.

Her lips parted but nothing came out. It didn't feel wrong. It felt . . . right.

Lyra closed her mouth again, not knowing what to say next. She simply stayed in Regulus' arms.

Voices were heard and Lyra froze. A Gryffindor and a Slytherin getting discovered in this position? Things could get out of hand. Fortunately for her, Regulus had not been frozen. He grabbed her hand and pulled her with him into an abandoned classroom, closing the door behind them. He placed his hand on her mouth and gestured to be quiet.

The voices grew nearer and the sound of footsteps were heard. A group of chatting students passed the classroom and the two of them stayed silent until it was quiet again. Lyra didn't move. Regulus still had his hand over her mouth and his eyes were on high alert. When he had made sure no one was around, he turned his head, only to find Lyra's face only inches away from his. While he had been listening, he had unconsciously pulled her closer to him. Their noses were almost touching now.

Slowly, Regulus lowered his hand from her mouth, still staring into her eyes. He placed his hand on her neck, brushing her cheek with his thumb. He placed his forehead against hers.

"Potter, you have no idea what you're doing to me."

Lyra smiled. "You're one to talk."

His lips curled up, revealing an honest smile. It was one of those rare ones that Lyra barely saw. She loved it.

Leaning in she went for another kiss. Regulus still smiled when he kissed her back. She lifted her hands up, going through his dark locks with them. His hair was so soft that she could not resist it. And he smelled so good. Closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around his neck, Lyra pulled Regulus closer.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

     ANOTHER SUPRISE WAS WAITING FOR HER IN THE GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM. Lyra climbed through the portrait, still grinning like a fool, when James ran up to her.

"Gues what, Ly? Guess what!" he exclaimed, picking her up and spinning her around. "Lily finally said yes to me inviting her to Hogsmeade this weekend! She finally said yes! Can you believe it?"

"I know I can't," Sirius' voice came from behind him, as James put Lyra back down.

"She said yes!" James exclaimed, jumping up and down, squealing like a little girl.