05 | HALLOWEEN

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧༝┉˚*❋ METANOIA ❋*˚┉༝✧
ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

chapter five — halloween

♡━━━━━♡

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?" Lyra asked Lily, turning around to show the redhead her Madam Hooch's outfit. With a spell, she had changed her hair into short silver hair and with another spell she had changed the color of her eyes to gold.

"Perfect!" Lily exclaimed, walking around her. "Nice Quidditch robes." She narrowed her eyes as she spotted the whistle that hung around the dark haired's neck. "You stole James' whistle?"

"I borrowed it," Lyra corrected her. "Now would you please take my camera and take pictures of us?"

Lily rolled her eyes, but took the camera nonetheless.

"Cheers!"

Lyra grinned and the camera flashed.

"Great!" Lily said, checking the photo. "I presume you want a group photo, too?"

"Yes, please!"

The two of them made their way down to the common room where the boys were already waiting. Sirius was dressed in dark female robes, a hat sitting on top of his head. James wore a long jacket and carried a stuffed cat under his left arm while holding a lantern in his right one. Remus wore long blue robes and added glasses and a grey long beard towards his outfit while Peter had stuffed pillows under his clothes and added more hair and a beard. They all looked amazing.

Lyra smiled as she hopped from the stairs. "Guys! You look amazing!"

They all looked up and smiled broadly upon seeing their fifth member.

"Blimey Ly, I almost didn't recognize you," James said, taking a couple of her silver locks and tugging gently at them.

"I know," Lyra grinned. "Almost didn't recognize myself in the mirror."

"Okay guys," Lily said gesturing for them to get closer together, before bringing the camera up to her eye. "Cheers!"

Everyone smiled and the camera flashed.

Lily gave the camera back to Lyra and gave her a quick smile before following Alice and Marlene, who had just come down the dormitory, towards breakfast.

"Okay, guys," Lyra began, turning towards her friends. "We should each get a groupsphoto with the person we are dressed as."

Sirius grinned broadly. "Yes! I want to have a photo with Minnie!"

The five of them all grinned at each other, before climbing through the portrait hole and walking towards the Great Hall.

"We have Transfiguration today, so we could ask Minnie, then," Remus suggested and the four others nodded.

"We can ask Dumbledore right now," Lyra said, once they entered the Great Hall. "He's right there and I don't think he'll mind."