1

The referee signals the players that the game is over, making Yujin immediately fall on the ground while Moonbyul runs to hug them all, another win, this time 5 to 1, Moonbyul ruffles all the girls hair as she smiles proudly, after receiving their trophy and everyone had left, the team sat down in the bleachers while eating a sandwich.

"Good game" Eunbi approaches them making Hyewon choke on her sandwich immediately, Hyejoo and Yujin pat her back slowly.

"Thank you, ms council president" Moonbyul nods slowly and Eunbi leaves them some papers next to them.

"Also, Hyewon, lets talk"

"I think you'll kill her more than she already is dying" Sooyoung sarcastically said as she saw Hyewon coughing even harder.

"Do you want me to pull you by the ear, Kang Hyewon?" Eunbi threatened and Hyewon quickly stopped coughing and shook her head as she had started to follow Eunbi out the field.

"Middle age women are really something.." Jinsoul mumbled but loud enough to make everyone look at her and Moonbyul glared at her.

"I-I mean I-I guess you're cool Byulyi..." Jinsoul clears up quickly after she notices Moonbyul's glare, Moonbyul nods slowly as she continues to eat.

----

"Son Hyejoo, go get us some food from the cafeteria"

"Why couldn't Yeojin go, but sure" Hyejoo hands the sandwich to Yeojin before switching seats with Hyewon who had sat down with a sad expression on, not even Hyejoo didn't say anything even though she was like Hyewon's younger sister, Hyejoo walks around the hallways, there was no noise only some noises of something getting hit by the lockers but Hyejoo assumed it was some kid fucking around the area.

Hyejoo leaves the cafeteria with some bags of food, she stays quiet for a second as she hears some crying around the corner that lead with some guy screaming, Hyejoo puts the bag on a near table before slowly walking over to the area before peaking her around the corner where a blonde girl and that damn captain of the football team were, the blonde girl was curled up on her knees while sobbing and what Hyejoo believed was her boyfriend screaming at her.

Gowon sees her now ex boyfriend's hand had turned into a fist, she knew she was going to receive a punch in any second as she saw him about to punch her, she thought she was expecting a punch but she saw someone, it looked like a girl with black hair and a black hoodie that had the words
"손혜주
12"

"You're worse than I thought, you don't even have respect for women" the voice speaks as she starts to twist the wrist of her ex boyfriend making Gowon's eyes widened of how strong the black haired girl was, after she managed to twist her ex boyfriend's wrist, the boy fell to the ground has he held onto his wrist while the black haired gave him a cold glare.

"Let's go" the black haired girl said before pulling Gowon to her and walking away to the cafeteria, completely forgetting to bring the food for her team, once Gowon had stopped crying Hyejoo gave her a little cup of water.

"Thank you, I thought he would kill me, I was breaking up with him but he didn't take it very well, I wanted to end it all with him, he never let me hang out with my friends or with anyone in general, he was a psychopath for me, he wasn't who he was three years ago...thank you" Gowon thanked her making

"I could kill him for you, despite now knowing you or anything, I hate him so much now" Hyejoo said chuckled earning a small laugh from Gowon.

"It's fine, your name is Hyejoo right?" Gowon asked and Hyejoo nodded quickly.

"Yeah, how do you know" Hyejoo raises an eyebrow, making Gowon scoff.

"How could I not know you, everyone in all the faculties knows you?" Gowon says making Hyejoo remember she was a popular student.

"Right, what's your name?" Hyejoo asked and Gowon pursed her lips.

"I'm Gowon..umm I should get home" Gowon says before standing up and Hyejoo stands up too quickly before following behind her.

"I'll drop you off, maybe we can become friends" Hyejoo suggested, once they left the school, Hyejoo just followed Gowon where was her house, they had the chase to know each other a bit as they walked but it would be rare for them to talk to each other.

"Thank you once again" Gowon thanked her once they had arrived, Hyejoo nodded once.

"No problem" Hyejoo looks at her with a smile, despite not even knowing Gowon, she felt like she were already in love with her, Gowon jogs inside her house before giving Hyejoo a small smile and closing the door, Hyejoo walks back to the faculty to go back to her team.

--

"Jung Jinsoul, let's go" Jinsoul hears a voice say and she turns to the voice owner, Jinsoul quickly grabs her things before bedding her byes and walking over to Jungeun.

"Mom said to come over and have dinner," Jungeun says as they start to walk out of the building.

"Can I give you a kiss?" Jinsoul asked and Jungeun shook her head quickly.

"You crazy" Jungeun scoffed making Jinsoul sigh, once they arrived at Jungeun's house, they sat down in the dinning as Jungeun's mom was already waiting for them, Jungeun's mom didn't know about her daughter's relationship with Jinsoul since Jungeun was scared to tell her even though Jinsoul insisted to.

"Eat up" Jinsoul gives some meat to Jungeun making Jungeun take a glance at her mom before looking at Jinsoul and giving the food back.

"I don't want it"

"It's the last piece"

"Take it" Jungeun insisted as she put the meat on Jinsoul's plate as she gave her a last kick on her foot, Jinsoul sighs before eating it.

After dinner, Jungeun's mom was watching her k-dramas as Jinsoul and Jungeun cleaned the plates in the kitchen.

"When will you tell your mom about us?" Jinsoul asked and Jungeun looked Jinsoul.

"I don't know" Jungeun answered as she stopped looking at Jinsoul.

"You know friends don't do this" Jinsoul said before giving a slight peck on Jungeun's lips, Jungeun splashes Jinsoul with some water making Jinsoul laugh as she splashes water back, Jungeun doesn't fight back and continues to wash the dishes.