18

“The baby couple has arrived” Haseul announces upon seeing Wonyoung and Yujin arriving holding hands.

“Even with a couple outfits, I see” Vivi teases the two.

Jiwoo and Sooyoung arrive after, Sooyoung wears her wine color striped shirt while Jiwoo has a peach color striped shirt.

“Everyone! I’ve arrived!” Yena jumps around happily, Yena stops jumping and smiles as she hugs Wonyoung and Yujin.

“Nice outfit bro” Yujin looks at Yena who was wearing a pastel yellow striped shirt with pastel yellow shorts.

“Thank you very much, same goes to both of you” Yena smiles more, looking at Yujin’s blue striped shirt and black jeans while Wonyoung was wearing a hot pink striped shirt and black jeans too.

“Haseul, you also look good” Vivi complimented, smiling at Haseul who was wearing a dark green striped shirt.

“Thanks, you too” Haseul smiles back, looking at Vivi’s pastel pink striped shirt.

“Also the new wedded couple~” Yena gives a teasing smirk to Haseul and Vivi.

“Kwangbae!” Yena and Yujin cheer as they see Hyewon arriving with Eunbi right next to her.

“Oh? Did you two come together?” Yujin asked, Hyewon looked at Eunbi who was trying to not look at her.

“Yeah..” Eunbi responded, Yena looked at Hyewon who was smiling, Yuri pops all the sudden also wearing her orange striped shirt and black shorts, Hyewon puts her arm around Eunbi, smiling very proudly.

“Get your arm off me or you’ll be getting a punch” Eunbi threatened, Hyewon looks at her while raising her eyebrow.

“Would you rather me go put my arm on another girl?” Hyewon had started to take her arm off the older girl.

“Stay then” Eunbi pulls Hyewon back to her.

“Guess who arrived” Yujin shouts quickly running to Nako and picking her up, Nako lets out a whine as she tries to escape Yujin’s grasp.

“Let go of her puppy..” Hitomi and Wonyoung ordered, Yujin nodded, letting go off her, which resulted in Nako falling on the concrete floor.

“Yah! Hyunjin! I said come back here!” they start to hear shouting, which they all turn their heads to Heejin who was chasing Hyunjin, who was holding Heejin’s phone while they were going in circles around the parking lot.

“They’ll stop eventually..” Chaewon looks at them once again.

“Hey everyone~” Chaeyeon arrives with Sakura, both of them wearing striped shirts with their representative's color and ripped jeans.

“Where’s Yeojin?” Yerim asks, Yerim was wearing a purple striped shirt with purple shorts, Haseul chuckled and pointed inside the bus.

“She is still sleeping, nice outfit by the way ” Haseul says, Yerim smiled shyly before running inside the bus and sees Yeojin sleeping with her head on the window.

Yerim sits next to Yeojin, trying not to wake her up, Yerim carefully lays Yeojin’s head on her shoulder, Yeojin who was still sleeping assumed it was Haseul and decided to hug her, making Yerim feel a bit shy.

Outside, Jinsoul gets out of her car and immediately sees Jungeun standing in front of her with a red striped shirt while Jinsoul wore a dark blue striped shirt.

“Jinsoul, i’m sorry” Jungeun apologized, Jinsoul looked at her dead in the eye before saying anything.

“You think sorry is going to make me regain your trust?” Jinsoul sarcastically asks before leaving Jungeun alone in the parking lot.

--

“Everyone has their colored outfits!” Haseul cheered and the others did too, Haseul started to count if many people were left, the other students were already in their busses so everything was done there, Haseul counted when she realized two are missing.

Wonyoung starts to look around for Gowon and Hyejoo but she doesn’t seem to find her.

“Hyejoo and Gowon are missing!” Haseul and Eunbi exclaimed and checked their watch, only a couple minutes until the busses had to leave, Wonyoung quickly started to dile Gowon’s number.

On the other side, Gowon was snuggled up next to Hyejoo while Hyejoo’s arm was being used as a pillow for Gowon, Gowon starts to hear her phone before slowly rolling over to her night stand and picking up the phone.

“What?” Gowon mumbled in a husky voice, slowly rubbing her eyes as she looked at Hyejoo.

“Did you forget we have a field trip right now, where are you, we are leaving in any minute” Wonyoung asked, Gowon sprints out of bed quickly making Hyejoo slowly start to wake up.

“We’ll be there in a bit! Wait for us!” Gowon exclaimed, still trying to wake up.

“Who is us-” before Wonyoung could ask, Gowon had hung up already.

“Hyejoo we have to go on a field trip!” Gowon shouted, waking up the dozey Hyejoo.

“We need to shower quickly!” Gowon runs inside the bathroom and realizes they only have a short amount of time.

Gowon looked back at Hyejoo. “Let’s just shower together”

“I won’t hesitate to undress you if you don’t hurry up” Gowon answered the expression of Hyejoo’s confused face.

“Pardon?” Hyejoo asked in disbelief.

“Just hurry up and take a shower with me” Gowon grabs Hyejoo by the wrist before pulling her into the bathroom with her.

--

Haseul stays outside the bus, checking her watch time to time while tapping her foot impatiently as she waits for Hyejoo and Gowon to arrive, Gowon and Hyejoo finally arrive, Hyejoo wearing a black and white striped shirt while Gowon wore a eden green striped shirt.

“Did you two come together?” asked Haseul.

“No, we just met on the way” Gowon lied, Hyejoo nodded, Haseul nodded back and dragged the two girls inside the bus, once everyone was inside, Haseul and Eunbi clapped their hands to get everyone’s attention.

“We’ll be staying there for around 4 days, to do our mission and also enjoy it” Eunbi announced, her eyes catches someone who wouldn’t keep her eyes off her, they were staring at her with a proud grin.

“You can start driving, sir” Eunbi ordered, the bus driver nodded and started to drive, Eunbi walks over to a empty seat, staring at the window as the driver had started to drive, it was going to be a long ride, Hyewon sits next to her, trying not the get on the older girl’s nerves as the two sat in silence.

meanwhile Yuri who was looking at the window too. “Is this seat taken?” someone asks, Yuri looks at the person which was revealed to be Yena, Yena was smiling warmly which Yuri couldn't help but nod quickly and smile back.

“This is going to be fun, I promise” Yena tried to cheer Yuri up.

“Hopefully it’s going to be” Yuri agreed, Yena thought of something which meant the bro code she had done with Chaewon and Yujin long ago.

“Look, if you ever feel bored, do something to pass time, listen..” Yena clears her throat as she rubbed her hands together.

“Ahn Yujin!” Yena shouts, snapping her fingers as she rose them in the air as she clapped.

“Kim Chaewon!” Yujin shouted back, doing the same as Yena.

“Choi Yena!” Chaewon shouted from the back seats repeating what Yena and Yujin had done.

“You guys are funny”  Yuri laughs. Yena smiles proudly as she made the younger girl laugh, she loved hearing Yuri’s laugh.

“Tell me if you're hungry, I have snacks” Yena reminded Yuri, Yuri shyly smiled and nodded.