3

"You should come sit at my table with my team" Hyejoo offered, Gowon pursed her lips to a thin line.

"I'm not a person who sits with popular kids" Gowon sarcastically said, making Hyejoo chuckle.

"Then invite your friends too" Hyejoo answered and finally Gowon accepted her offer.

"Fine, I'll see you at lunch at.." Gowon said, not knowing where she was going to eat.

"The bleachers" Hyejoo continued for her before walking away leaving Gowon nodding alone.

--

"I swear to god if Nako didn't give me back my pencil.." Yeojin mumbled as she continued to scrummage through her backpack.

"Here take it" she hears a voice say in front of her.

"Haseul wrote my name on my pencil" Yeojin responded, the girl nodded slowly before taking out a sharpie and writing Yeojin's name on the pencil and blowing on it to give it good luck before handing Yeojin the pencil again.

"Thank you" Yeojin smiles shyly and the girl nodded.

"I'm Choi Yerim, I feel like I know you from somewhere"

"Hyejoo's cousin..?" Yeojin asked and Yerim nodded.

"Sounds correct, I need to take my exam, see you in a bit" Yerim says before walking over to her desk, Yeojin feels something tap her shoulder making her look behind her.

"Yeojin, Nako told me to give this back" Yuri whispered and Yeojin looked at what she was holding and it was the pencil with Haseul hand writing on it, Yeojin takes the pencil and looks at the pencils before slowly aparting the one Haseul gave her and taking the one Yerim gave her and looking back at Yerim again with a small smile.

--lunch--

"Thank you, have a nice day" Jungeun waves at the juniors who had just started to leave, once they were gone she stood up after picking up her bag and walking over to the counter but at the same time a guy arrived.

"Can I have one vanilla latte?" Jungeun ordered and the boy looked at her as the worker nodded.

"I was here first" he demanded and Jungeun simply shrugged.

"Make it two, I'll pay" he ordered and the worker nodded before putting the first vanilla latte on the counter and the two grab it at the same time.

"I said i'll pay for your drink, let me get it first" he said pulling it to his side and Jungeun pulled it back to her side and the worker just watches the two as the two keep pulling the drink side to side, waiting for it to explode on one of them.

The boy let go of the drink making it fall onto Jungeun, Jungeun just sighs before storming off to the bathroom to clean it up, the boy follows her and waits outside, Jungeun leaves the bathroom and sees the boy holding his hoodie.

"Use this, you can give it back whenever" he said and Jungeun shook her head.

"My home is close, I'll just change at home" Jungeun answered, making the boy sigh in frustration.

"Just use it" the boy grabs Jungeun's hand and gives her the jacket before walking away, Jungeun sighs before going back into the bathroom.

Jugneun finally finishes drinking her latter and walks outside where Jinsoul was sitting on a bench, Jungeun quickly lays her head on Jinsoul's shoulder making Jinsoul look at her.

"Why did you change your sweater?"

"Just my bad luck" Jungeun responded as she sat back up again.

"How come you're here, aren't you supposed to be at aboutgirlz department?" Jungeun asked and Jinsoul shook her head.

"I already went this morning with Chaewon, there is this fucking boy I hate, Chaewon hates him too" Jinsoul complained and Jungeun gave her a small kiss before Jinsoul had hugged her.

--

"I actually didn't think you'd come," Hyejoo says as she sees Gowon approaching them, Gowon smiles as she sits next to Hyejoo.

"I think it's better here, I can be far away from that jerk, anyways...meet my friends"

"I know them, I know them very well" Hyejoo looked at Yuri and Eunbi who had both their eyes on Hyewon.

"I know what you're thinking, Yuri and Eunbi are fighting over Hyewon" Gowon whispered to Hyejoo and Hyejoo nodded.

"Want some?" Hyejoo handed Gowon some soda and Gowon nodded.

"You know you can stop looking at me" Hyewon commented, smirking as she scooted closer to Eunbi who was glaring at her.

"Leave me alone, you have someone else going after your ass not only me" Eunbi answered, making Hyewon chuckle as she looked at Yuri who was looking at her and back to Eunbi.

"Are you jealous?" Hyewon asked Eunbi, Eunbi scoffed before looking at her once again.

"Jealous, my ass, we broke up a long time ago why would I care about your love life"

"How much I wished you loved me again" Hyewon whispered but Eunbi could hear it, Hyewon continued to eat but Eunbi couldn't help but start to get a disappointed expression.

"Will never happen unless you change," Eunbi answered, making Hyewon's eyes lit up and look at Eunbi with hope but Eunbi pretended she didn't say anything.

"Gowon, can we talk?" Everyone's attention goes to Sunwoo who had just approached them with an apologetic look and Gowon gets up and Hyejoo does the same.

"I'm sorry for last time, please take me back" he went on his knees making Gowon scoff.

"No, not even crazy, I'm dating someone already" Gowon doesn't even know what she's saying anymore, she spitted out something and needs to get out of this situation because for a fact she can't lie.

"What?!" Sunwoo and Hyejoo exclaim well only Sunwoo, Hyejoo didn't get the chance to say anything since Gowon had covered her mouth.

"That's right, see" Gowon uncovers Hyejoo's mouth before grabbing Hyejoo by the collar and smashing their lips together making Hyejoo's eye widened along with everyone else who were shocked.

Gowon lets go of Hyejoo after a couple of seconds making Hyejoo almost fall back of how hard she let go but Yujin and Hyewon catched her, Hyejoo's face had a deep blush on it and it was too noticeable, Gowon stayed silent for a while as she had realized what she did and was looking at Sunwoo who had his mouth agape.

"I see.." Sunwoo mumbled before walking away once he was out of sight no one spoke.

"So a newly wedded couple..?" Jiwoo asked and Gowon took a glance at Hyejoo who was still progressing everything.

"Hyejoo help me with this one and let me fake date you until I get this fixed" Gowon whispered begged and Hyejoo nodded quickly and Gowon sighed in relief.

"Y-yeah!" Gowon stuttered, she didn't like girls, well a little bit she did like Hyejoo a bit since the first day she saved her, Gowon doesn't believe in love at first sight but she might had it happen to her.

--