6

Eunbi doesn't know how she fell for Hyewon’s trap that now she is sitting in front of her, the two eating some noodles at a convenience store.

“Eunbi, will you be cheering for me on our next game?” Hyewon asked and Eunbi shrugged.

“Maybe, I need to go anyways since Yujin is there too”  Eunbi answered and Hyewon's raises her eyebrow.

“And what about me?” Hyewon asked.

“I guess I’ll be happy if you win or something” Eunbi shrugged, the silence stays dominant for a while but Eunbi quickly looks up as she felt a hand being placed on her's.

“Can we bring back what we were” Hyewon offered.

“I only agreed to come with you since my car broke down” Eunbi responded coldly, Hyewon sighs and places her hand back to it's normal position.

“I knew you would say that” Hyewon mumbled as she continued to eat, Eunbi noticed Hyewon’s disappointed expression, as how much she hated Hyewon there was something about Hyewon who made her feel calm.

“Just give me time, please” Eunbi responded as she hesitantly places her hand on top of Hyewon’s hand as she starts to eat again.

“Will you buy me food if I win?” Hyewon asked and Eunbi looked at her again.

“Ask me after you win,” Eunbi answered.

--

“Hey Chaewon” Minju whispered yells as she feels Chaewon trying to kiss her while she is on top of her.

“Take your punishment!” Chaewon whispered yelled back and Minju  gave in, seconds later they were both shirtless

“it tickles!” Minju almost shouts and Chaewon giggles as she looks at Minju again.

“It’s not supposed to tickle!” Chaewon responds as she continues to kiss Minju’s neck, they hear a knock making them both flinch.

“Minju?” They heard a voice say making them quickly stand up and it was Minju’s mom and Minju quickly put her shirt back on while Chaewon did the same and sat on Minju’s bed grabbing a book from the night stand and pretending to read it.

“Yes?” Minju said as she opened the door and finished fixing her shirt and Minju’s mom looked at Chaewon and smiled.

“Oh Chaewon! I heard some voices so I knew it was both of you” Minju’s mom said and Minju looked at Chaewon who was keeping her laughter in.

“I'm going to make some food, do you guys wanna come down and eat, Hiichan and Nako just arrived” Minju’s mom asked and they nodded.

“Yeah we’ll be down in a bit “ Minju said and her mom nodded before leaving Minju who quickly closed the door.

“Wanna continue?” Chaewon asked while raising her eyebrows and smirking and Minju scoffed and shook her head.

“I don’t think your sister would like to hear” Minju answered as she threw a pillow to Chaewon.

--

“I didn’t want to tutor you but I have to for my mom” Jungeun spoke as she sighed, Jisung raised an eyebrow as he looked at Jungeun.

“I could tell my dad”

“Shut it and do your work” Jungeun warned and Jisung nodded and continued to do his work, Jungeun felt someone glaring at her making her quickly look up to see Jinsoul who was standing there.

“You're teaching this bastard?” Jinsoul asked, Jungeun quickly stands up and Jisung looks at the two.

“You, long time no see, where is your friend?” Jisung stands up as he smirks,  Jungeun quickly stands and walks over to Jinsoul.

“Jinsoul....please go sit somewhere else” Jungeun said as she pushed Jinsoul away slightly and Jinsoul nodded before walking past her and sitting at their table, sitting in front of Jisung and Jungeun sighed before sitting back down.

“Okay...just answer this question and I’ll check it later” Jungeun said and Jisung nodded and started to work and Jinsoul just looked at them with a cold stare and it made Jungeun extremely nervous.

--time skip--

Jungeun looks at Jinsoul before slowly scooting over next to her.

“Stop teaching that boy” Jinsoul spoke and Jungeun looked at her before sighing.

“I have to, my mom needs a promotion” Jungeun answered and Jinsoul sighs as she doesnt answer and the two continue to look at the sunset in front of them.

“Jindori..what will you do if we broke up one day” Jungeun asked and Jinsoul looks at her confused and slightly tilted her head.

“That question is out of the box” Jinsoul responds and Jungeun lays her head on Jinsoul’s shoulder and they hold hands.

“If something comes in our way that could make us break up i’ll always choose you first, I’ll stop tutoring him” Jungeun said and Jinsoul grinned and intertwined fingers with Jungeun, that was only the beginning of everything Jungeun’s...what would you call it? Lies?

--

“Yujinnie please come over..” it was already midnight.

Yujin hears some sobbing after that, Yujin quickly cuts the call before grabbing her sweater, Yujin knew if either Chaeyeon saw her leave this late she’ll be screwed, Hyewon is home but Hyewon doesn't really care if Yujin leaves...but if Yujin comes back with food she’ll let her go, but still Hyewon felt she could get kidnapped by someone taller than Yujin.

Yujin opened her window and slowly climbed down, before jumping off the pipe and falling on her back, she turned slowly and checked if anyone saw her, Hyejoo stared at her weirdly making Yujin laugh nervously as she slowly got up again.

“Please don't tell anyone, I’m leaving this late” Yujin begged and Hyejoo nodded.

“I really couldn't give two fucks, good luck out there” Hyejoo enters the house, Yujin starts to run to Wonyoung’s house.

she stops running when she arrives at the convenience store, she looks in front of her and back at the convenience store, Yujin runs inside the store, Yujin runs to the ice cream section grabbing a pint of mint choco ice cream and grabs some banana milk, after paying she runs with the bag in her hand.

Yujin arrives at Wonyoung’s dorm where she lives alone, she was going to start to live with her boyfriend but Yujin convinced her not to do that, Yujin opens the door using the extra keys and puts the bags on the table before walking to Wonyoung who was up in a ball on the couch.

“Wonyoung, is something wrong” Yujin tries to caresses Wonyoung’s cheek but Wonyoug slapped her hand before she could touch her.

“Guanlin broke up with me..” Wonyoung said as she slowly sat up, Yujin looked a bit shocked but before she could say anything, Wonyoung spoke.

“You shouldn't have kissed me knowing I liked boys and had a boyfriend, he found out we kissed” Wonyoung didn’t have the strength to push Yujin so she just glared at her.

“Where are you going?” Wonyoung asked as she saw Yujin was walking over to the door.

“To beat that bastard up” Yujin spoke before she could leave the dorm again, she felt someone hugging her tightly.

“Please don’t leave me, you got what you wanted already”  Wonyoung mumbles, Yujin had started to feel selfish, she did what she wanted, which was to make Wonyoung and Guanlin break up but Wonyoung wasn't happy now.

Yujin layed Wonyoung back on the couch and the two looked at each other in silence, it felt like minutes they stayed in silence but it was actually hours, Wonyoung had already fallen asleep, Yujin stands up to get a blanket for Wonyoung and for herself, once she came back she wrapped Wonyoung in a blanket and puts a pillow underneath her head as she continues to look at her.

Yujin leans closer to Wonyoung’s face, their faces were only an inch apart, Yujin gives Wonyoung a peck on the cheek leading to be on the lips, Yujin couldn't help but have a small smile.

“I love you more than anything, more than a friend” Yujin spoke, giving Wonyoung a kiss on the forehead before laying down on the floor and still looking at Wonyoung.