28

All the students were gathered after being told they were going to leave early after they finished planting the last seeds, and now that’s what they were up to, in friend groups helping each other.

Gowon hears her phone start to ring which she quickly wipes her hands on Hyejoo’s pants before reaching for her phone as for Hyejoo who was trying to clean off her pants.

“Oh it was nothing..” Gowon mumbled in disappointment while Hyejoo looked at her with an annoyed face since her pants got dirty for nothing.

“You owe me new pants” Hyejoo finishes trying to clean her pants but now there is a stain on her pants.

“You have a rich girlfriend don’t worry” Gowon jokingly responded, Hyejoo scoffed and continued to work on digging up a seed.

“By the way, tomorrow I want to go on a date” Gowon asked awkwardly upon asking the sudden offer, Hyejoo nodded quickly as a response.

“Why would I reject, of course I want to?” Hyejoo responded with a bright grin, no it wasn’t the bright smile she could have while dissing Sooyoung, it was more if it were a soft and gentle one.

“Hyejoo! I think Heejin took my words too seriously!” they hear shouting which they turn their heads over to Yerim who was running as she approached them.

“She’s dating Hyunjin now” Yerim arrived with her arms on her hips, Hyejoo looked up at her cousin before slowly clapping her hands.

“These bitches gay, good for them” Hyejoo said in a sarcastic way leaving Yerim dumbfounded.

“I mean what did we expect?” Gowon responded, Yerim nodded slowly in agreement.

“Can me and my girlfriend hangout with you guys” Yerim asked, changing the topic to which Hyejoo and Gowon nodded quickly and that’s when they saw Yeojin approach them.

--

“Hey Yena..did you bring the yarn?” Hyewon asked, now starting to get ready to tie the root, Yena laughs nervously realizing she forgot it.

“...no” Yena pursed her lips as she finished checking everywhere.

“Hey kwangbae! We need to walk a bit so let’s get them!” Yena said quickly standing up as she saw that it looked like Hyewon was about to kill her.

“Are you- fine let’s go” Hyewon slowly starts to stand and the two start walking back to the cabins, it was only going to be a couple minute walk, what’s so wrong about that?

Yena and Hyewon continue to walk now getting closer to the cabins which Yena had now started to pant as she was now getting tired.

“Shit…” Yena panted as she stopped walking, Hyewon stopped walking too and looked at Yena.

“Idiot, get on my back” Hyewon said as she bent down making Yena smile as she hopped onto Hyewon’s back and they started walking once again, but they stopped walking when they saw a figure start to approach them.

“Hyewon, can we talk in private?” Yuri spoke as Yena hopped off Hyewon’s back, Hyewon looked at Yena slowly before shaking her head.

“Not right now, I need to go back with Yena” Hyewon declined her

“It’s okay, I’ll go myself, you both should talk” Yena smiles warmly before walking past them, and when she passes by them her smile turns into a frown, Hyewon couldn’t help but sigh as she slowly turned to Yuri.

“Yuri, now that I know you’ve fallen in love with Yena, I want to say something..”

“I know you always used to think of me of more than a older sister but I never felt that way for you”

“Did you have someone in your heart already?”

“Of course, I always did, and I know you know that i’ve always loved Eunbi”

“Why didn’t you tell me?! I could’ve given you my full support?!” Yuri exclaimed and with that Hyewon gave her a very confused look as to what she doesnt know what Yuri is saying.

“What..?”

“I probably would’ve stopped going after you if you rejected me earlier not when I got over everything” Yuri hissed as she rested her head on the palm of her hand.

“Anyways..don’t break my duckie’s heart, she loves you a lot and if you don’t know she always liked you since the first time she met you…” Hyewon continued, aas she dropped the other topic.

“I promise you to take care of Choi Yena” Yuri promised with a determined look.

“And if she breaks your heart, I'll personally kick her” Hyewon jokingly promised to which the two get a laugh out of that.

“Friends?” Hyewon extended her hand to which Yuri held as she shook it.

“Friends” Yuri repeated as she smiled and the two shake hands again.

--back at school--

Jungeun arrives home and she sees her mom sitting on the couch, after putting her things away she sits next to her mom before putting her head on her mom’s lap.

“You had a bad day today?” Jungeun’s mom asked as she looked down at her daughter, Jungeun slowly shook her head.

“I have a surprise for you...there is a department of tutoring that wants you to teach a class” Jungeun’s mom told her, making Jungeun happy that she got a job offer.

“When?” Jungeun asked, feeling excited about the job offer.

“If it’s possible this afternoon in like 2 hours” Jungeun’s mom removes the hair from Jungeun’s face, Jungeun hummed as a response.

“Perfect, I need something to distract myself” Jungeun smiled, making her mom smile as the two continue to watch TV.

--

Jinsoul sits down on the couch, feeling a bit sad over everything as much as she wanted Jungeun back, the feeling that she lied to her stayed in her brain.

“Did you try what I told you to do?” she hears her dad say, Jinsoul looks at him and nods.

“Try again” her dad said as he sat on the couch next to Jinsoul, Jinsoul looked at him with a shrug.

“That bastard always ruins it when I try” Jinsoul explained with annoyance, making her dad sigh.

“I told you not to give up, either you need to forgive her one way or the other” Jinsoul’s dad spoke, Jinsoul sighed and laid back on the couch now trying to talk about it again.