21

Later at night, the party was now on, Ryujin had sent Hyejoo and Gowon to get some food, due to because everyone was getting hungry of all the hype that was going on, and so Hyejoo and Gowon listened to her, once they had left the store now they were heading back.

“Gowon, look at the moon” Hyejoo pointed out to the moon, Gowon stops walking and the two start staring at the moon.

“The moon is beautiful, isn’t it?” Hyejoo asked, now with a small grin as she had now turned her head over to Gowon.

(“the moon is beautiful, isn’t it?” is a poetic way in japanese of saying “i love you”)

“Yeah, it is” Gowon responded with a soft tone, not taking her eyes off the moon.

“What do you think the moon means to the earth..?” Hyejoo asked, Gowon shrugged as she continued to stare at the moon.

“The moon...probably thinks the earth is very important..so important that the moon has to revolve around it all the time” Gowon explained, Hyejoo looked at her with a soft stare, she liked to see this side of Gowon.

“Just think about it, it is important to that extent, if there is no earth..the moon wouldn’t exist right?” Gowon counted as she looked at Hyejoo, who wouldn’t stop looking at her.

“Why do I have to get romantic with you?” Gowon asked, Hyejoo shook her head quickly trying to break from her thoughts.

“Forget it” Hyejoo spoke as they quickly started to walk away, Gowon at least made sure to take a picture before she quickly catched up with Hyejoo.

“Are you blushing?” Gowon teased, Hyejoo doesn't look at her, it might be dark out but Gowon could tell the light pink that was on Hyejoo’s cheeks.

“Why would I?” Hyejoo asked with a stern tone, Gowon could only giggle.

“Just asking”

--

Chaewon was still in the cabin while Minju was choosing what to wear to go to the beach, Chaewon was looking for her ring but she still couldn’t find it, the older girl starts to check her bag and now was heading for Minju’s bag, she opens Minju’s bag and it reveals to be a candle and some sticky notes.

“Min what’s this-” Chaewon asked, but Minju quickly went over to her as she realized she had been almost exposed.

Minju takes her bag away from her and places it somewhere else, somewhere Chaewon couldn’t find it. “You shouldn’t be looking at that”

“But-”

“I’m ready, let’s go”

Chaewon just follows Minju out, as much as she wanted to ask the younger girl what she was hiding from her, she knew the first person she needed to ask was Yujin or Hyewon but first Yujin because Yujin is Minju’s cousin who she is the closest with.

“Great, the only party I get invited to I get hit on the head the same day” Nako spoke as she pouted, Hitomi handed her a bowl of soup while Nako looked at the others partying.

“The nurse said to rest” Hitomi explained, a bit worried for the older person who didn’t stop complaining.

“Not fair, I could be partying with Heejin, Minju and Chaeyeon” Nako complained, Hitomi doest respond, at this point being done with Nako.

--

“Yeojin, over here!” Yerim whispers shouts as she calls out Yeojin, Yeojin excuses herself from the team before running over to Yerim who was sitting at a bench close to the beach.

“So what do you want to talk about?” Yeojin asked, sitting down as she stared at the older girl.

“Let me cut the case before one of my family members arrive” Yerim says, looking around if Hyejoo or Hyunjin arrive.

“I like you”

“Yeah I like you too” Yeojin responded with a smile, not really aware of the situation she’s in, even though she actually also had feelings for her.

“No like in a romantic way” Yerim cleared out, Yeojin stays silent for a second trying to process.

“Oh..”

“Too quick right?” Yerim asked a bit awkward upon the unexpected reaction she got.

“I need water, my throat gets dry all the sudden” Yeojin starts to cough all the sudden, Yerim nods quickly and hands Yeojin her cup of water which Yeojin chugs the whole thing.

“Where is Nako when I need her?” Yeojin mumbles, slowly raising her head as she starts to look around frantically for Nako who was nowhere to be found.

“You okay?” Yerim asked, Yeojin looks at her before slowly shaking her head.

“I’m not likeable i’m too loud and a bit different..” Yeojin finally spoke, a bit shy as she tried to avoid Yerim’s gaze over her.

“Me too, that’s why I like you, I just wanna know if you feel the same way” answered Yerim, Yeojin looked at her expectantly as she pointed at hearself.

“Me? Of course I do, your cute and a sunshine”

“I get that a lot but thank you” Yerim thanked her, after that no words followed, it was silent for a couple of seconds, the two trying to avoid looking at each other.

“Wanna date?” Yeojin asked, after the long silence she finally got to ask.

“This is awkward but yeah sure” Yerim accepted it and smiled brightly as the two just decided to not say anything and just watch how the waves would always crash onto the sand, both unconsciously holding hands.

--

“Where did they even get this?” Hyejoo asked, upon drinking what was supposed to be some fruit punch that actually resulted to be alcohol.

“I don’t know but it tastes good” Gowon commented, taking another sip of her drink, smiling as she felt the freshness going down her throat.

“Cheers!”

“For what?” Hyejoo asked, just hearing that word made her question what the two were celebrating.

“Our fake relationship” Gowon explained, Hyejoo grinned now liking the idea of what they were celebrating.

“Shit..” just by a blink of an eye, the two did not realized how much drinks they had, well mostly Gowon who drank twice as more of Hyejoo who was still sober but
Gowon was not.

“Gowon, I  think we should get back” Hyejoo suggested, helping Gowon as she helped her back up to thr docks.

“It’s okay, you can stay I’ll go by myself” Gowon assured her, quickly turning around as she started to walk but she starts to walk backwards, giving Hyejoo a assuring smile once more before turning around and immediately hits a stop sign, making Hyejoo stifle a laugh but that laughter quickly goes away after Hyejoo realized Gowon was about to faint, which she runs over to Gowon, supporting Gowon with her hands on her waist, expectedly waiting for Gowon to say something.

“Take me to the hospital” was her last words before falling into the arms of Hyejoo.