9

Night

“Haseul unnie! I’m home!” Yeojin shouts after she opens the door, but she doesn't see Haseul in the living room or in the kitchen, Yeojin steps inside the house as she puts her backpack on the floor slowly as she tries to also find Vivi but nothing.

“Haseul!” Yeojin shouts once again but no noise, she hears something fall down in Haseul and Vivi’s room making her quickly run to their room where it was locked.

Before Yeojin could knock again, Vivi opens the door with a smile well that's what she thought.

"Your home already?" Vivi asked, Yeojin peeks into the room and sees Haseul sleeping calmly.

"...Vivi unnie?" Yeojin questioned, Vivi raised an eyebrow.

"I live here too, why so shocked?" Vivi questions too, Yeojin shakes her head and backs away from the door.

"Nevermind.." Yeojin laughs awkwardly and runs to her room, Vivi just shrugs it away and lays next to Haseul and sleeps with her too.

--

Jungeun and Jinsoul sat on the floor, well not sitting, Jungeun was laying on Jinsoul’s lap who was looking down at a bear she had just improved by putting an audio recorder inside the bear.

“Jungeun, I love you” Jinsoul says to the bear and the bear repeats what she said making Jungeun smile as she takes the bear.

“Jinsoul you idiot” Jungeun said and the bear repeated it making Jinsoul laugh, Jungeun stood up as she locked the door before sitting down next to Jinsoul.

Jinsoul was about to ask what was wrong, Jungeun didn't let speak and just placed her lips onto Jinsoul’s, Jinsoul smiled into the kiss as the kiss was getting more itiment they were interrupted by Jungeun’s phone ringing, the smile on Jungeun’s face turned into worry while the smile on Jinsoul’s smile disappeared.

“Answer it” Jinsoul ordered, Jungeun nodded before picking up the phone.

“Jisung, is something wrong?” Jungeun looked at Jinsoul and at Jisung since the call was facetime.

“I wanted to remind you to give my hoodie back, from last time” Jisung said, Jungeun gave Jisung an awkward smile, before Jungeun could answer Jinsoul had taken her phone away.

“Leave her alone” Jinsoul said before putting up the middle finger at Jisung and ending the call, Jinsoul places Jungeun’s phone on the desk before standing up.

“Where are you going?” Jungeun asked, Jinsoul looked back at her.

“To take a shower, I’ll give him the hoodie tomorrow” Jinsoul spoke coldly before leaving the bathroom alone.

Next day

Yujin wakes up and looks around the classroom and realizes no one was there

Yujin looks at the teacher who was nowhere to be found, but she flinches immediately seeing Wonyoung standing next to her.

“I need to clean the classroom, get out” Wonyoung ordered, Yujin sat up and shook her head.

“Good you're here, sit down” Yujin  pulls a chair for Wonyoung to sit down, Wonyoung doesn't say anything and just leaves the room.

--

Jinsoul walked over to Jisung standing with the hoodie in her hands, squeezing it as she got closer.

“Where is Jungeun?” Jisung asked as Jinsoul arrived and Jinsoul shrugged.

“Not here, she told me to give this to you back” Jinsoul answered, Jisung smirked and nodded slowly.

“Really? Or did you tell her you were going to give it back? Is Jungeun only a friend or is she more because I'm seeing things differently” Jisung said, tempting Jinsoul as how much she wanted to punch him. She just threw his hoodie at him, Jisung catched it before Jinsoul walked away.

--time skip--

“Another lap”  Moonbyul demanded, Hyewon looked at her with disbelief as she had finished her 3rd lap around the field, Hyewon looked down at Moonbyul who was sitting down on a beach chair with sunglasses on.

“This is until Yujin comes, for now another lap” Moonbyul gestures to Hyewon to continue to run.

“Gays! I’m here!” Yujin shouts as she arrives at the field, Moonbyul sighs and gets up her beach chair as she takes off her glasses.

“Where were you, you're 5 minutes late” Moonbyul scolded, Yujin pursed her lips.

“I was trying to talk to Wonyoung but she doesn't speak to me” Yujin explained, Moonbyul gave her a small pat on the back as she brought her to start walking where the others were.

“Alright alright..everyone! Come here!” Moonbyul shouted as everyone walked over to her as they panted, Moonbyul threw them all a cold water bottle for each.

“Byulyi!” Hitomi and Chaewon run over to the rest. Moonbyul gave them a smile as she was about to start talking.

“Don’t smile for long, look who arrived” Hyejoo alarmed them, Moonbyul’s smile fades away as everyone looks at Hyejoo’s direction.

“Damn boys” Yujin mumbled as they all faced the eight boys standing, they took a glance at Moonbyul who didn't seem fazed at all.

“Leave, this is for the women soccer team or are you girls?” Moonbyul asked and one of the people stepped closer making Hyejoo’s eyes  turn to a glare.

“I see you have the whole gang here, even the siblings” one of them took a glance at Hitomi and Chaewon.

“Leave or you’ll be meeting my fist” Sooyoung stated.

“Sooyoung you know damn well we are stronger than you”

“Fuck it” Sooyoung mumbled before throwing a punch at the guy who said that, Moonbyul quickly grabs Sooyoung as she brings her right next to her.

“Leave or you’ll be getting worse consequences” Moonbyul threatened.

“We just need to talk, so let’s start with Hyejoo” Sunwoo pointed to Hyejoo, Moonbyul sighs and nodded.

“Hyejoo, you stole my ex girlfriend away from me, she would forgive me if you weren't there”

“You're lucky I didn’t tell the directors you were about to punch her, I could if you want” Hyejoo threatened, Sunwoo tries to get closer but Moonbyul stays in between them.

“Fucking bitch!” Sunwoo tries to punch Hyejoo but Jisung and Guanlin stop her,

“Oh how’s your wrist doing, I almost twisted it last time” Hyejoo asked with a playful smirk,

“Hyejoo, don’t cause violence” Moonbyul whispered, Hyejoo ignored her.

“I see Ahn Yujin is here, how long will Wonyoung ignore you?” Guanlin raised an eyebrow, Yujin balled her hand into a fist.

“Wonyoung never will think of you the same” Guanlin continued to tempt her, which succeeded to him getting a punch, which caused everyone to start to fight.

“I’m going to get fired..” Moonbyul mumbled as she hid Yeojin behind her.

“Go call more teachers, would you” Moonbyul ordered, Yeojin nodded and quickly ran away, Moonbyul couldn't do anything and just sighed.