32

Next morning

“Hiichan, do you wanna talk?” Chaewon appears in front of Hitomi’s door, which Hitomi looks at Chaewon as she shrugs, Chaewon sighs and sits on Hitomi’s bed.

“You seem confused..about everything, right?” Chaewon asked, Hitomi looked up at the ceiling as she knew that she did feel confused about her feelings.

“I don’t know how I feel, I feel like I can’t see her as a friend but something..more” Hitomi explained as she referred to Nako, Chaewon gestured to her to continue speaking.

“I’m scared, unnie..I don’t want to feel that way for her” Hitomi worried about feeling the way she was starting to feel for Nako.

“Love tends to be denial sometimes, you feel in denial because you don’t want to lose her, right?” Chaewon guessed correctly, Chaewon earns a hesitant nod from the younger girl.

“You guys are distancing yourself from each other, you might end up losing each other” Chaewon worried, Hitomi shook her head in denial about that she would lose Nako, since the day they returned they haven’t seen each other and it was because both wanted to have time to think of how they felt about each other.

“Minju and Nako are going to the mall tomorrow, are you going?” Chaewon asked, Hitomi shook her head, rejecting the invitation.

“No, I want to go swim to think a bit” Hitomi explained, and Chaewon sighed and nodded slowly.

“Your choice” Chaewon gives Hitomi a pat on the back before leaving Hitomi alone to think.

--

Hyewon sighs before fixing her blazzer one more time, she was going to apply for the sky power employment, she warms herself up before entering the building to see a man with a suit and with a woman that seemed to be the assistant.

“Hello, follow me” he assisted in english to which Hyewon obliged until they arrived at an office with a meeting table, he sat down on the front chair with his assistant next to him. Hyewon sits in front of him.

After minutes of being bombarded with questions to which Hyewon had to answer in english since this was an international company that spoke english and korean as their main languages, now she finally arrived at her two final questions.

“How the company treats the intern, can you show that you handle that?” he asked, Hyewon nodded slowly.

“Um absolutely, the reason I come here is to learn from new experiences and if I can work here as a real staff member, it would be great” Hyewon answered and he nodded as he now seemed the younger girl was interesting.

“Last question, what should we consider you for this intern?” he asked the final question, Hyewon inhales as she sits up before answering.

“Because I do have potential and intention to learn everything from, being an intern here would varry my skills and I would do my very best if I received a great opportunity from you guys” Hyewon answered as she would constantly look at the assistant who was nodding to encourage her.

“I like this intern” he nodded with a grin making the assistant grin as she now looked back at Hyewon.

“Okay, welcome to our company” she greeted as she extended her hand after Hyewon heard her smile and shook her hand quickly before shaking the man’s hand while thanking both of them.

Once Hyewon had left she jumped  around about how excited she was, she looks at her name tag that she was holding on the palm of her hand,

“Kang Hyewon, advanced intern in training” Hyewon reads out what's the tag with a proud smile, she quickly picks up her phone as she hears it ringing.

“Yeobo, how did the interview go?” she hears Eunbi say from the other side of the phone making her smile when she hears her voice.

“I got in” Hyewon exclaimed and she could hear Eunbi let out an exclamation for being happy for her girlfriend.

“I told you, you can do it” Eunbi exclaimed, Hyewon could tell Eunbi was smiling from the other side of the phone.

“Kang Hyewon is now an advanced intern in training~” Hyewon cooed, making Eunbi giggle.

“Come to my house, I’ll make some food to celebrate” Eunbi offered to which Hyewon agreed quickly being with the two things she loved couldn’t be any better.

“I’ll go, see you in a bit!” Hyewon blew her a kiss from the phone before hanging up.

--time skip--

Hyejoo sighs as she hesitated to talk to Jungeun but after hearing the news she needed to talk about it.

“I know what happened, I could go beat Jisung if you want” Hyejoo offered to get Jungeun’s attention, Jungeun looks at her before shaking her head.

“No, I’m fine” Jungeun pursed her lips, Hyejoo sighed as she could tell that Jungeun wasn’t okay.

“Jinsoul is not okay without you by the way..” Hyejoo commented making Jungeun scoff.

“She’s fine without me” Jungeun said, making Hyejoo shake her head slowly.

“You both aren’t fine without each other” Hyejoo says a bit concerned that the two girls weren’t okay mentally.

“Anyways i’m here to talk about the news, explain at least what happened” Hyejoo changed the topic remembering what she came to talk to her for.

“Didn’t Jiwoo tell you?” Jungeun asked, Hyejoo shakes her head in response.

“I rejected Jisung and he didn’t like that so look at me now” Jungeun looked at her lap with a frown, Hyejoo settled down and decided to sit next to her.

“Jungeun you were Jinsoul’s...friend I know you would never do that” Hyejoo said trying not to say “girlfriend” or anything about their relationship, Jungeun understanded what she was trying to say.

“I have a bad reputation now, I got fired and kicked out of my mom’s school” Jungeun answered, Hyejoo had started to feel bad for her.

“My mom told me this morning that the student's parents called to cancel their classes with me, my mom tried to explain but some wouldn’t understand,” Jungeun explained, making Hyejoo nod slowly as she continued to hear her speak.

“It’ll be okay, Eun” Hyejoo tried to comfort her as she placed her hand on her shoulder.