12

--

“You should sleep, Jinsoul” Jungeun looks down at her girlfriend who was laying on her bed, Jinsoul looks at her with a soft stare.

“I trust you” Jinsoul spoke as she held onto Jungeun’s hand, the guilt kept piling in Jungeun’s head, Jungeun inhaled before giving her a small smile and laid down next to Jinsoul, Jungeun’s mom enters the room making Jungeun quickly sprint back to sitting.

“Jinsoul? What happened to you?” Jungeun’s mom exclaimed worriedly, Jinsoul shook her head and smiled.

“I hit my head when I tripped” Jinsoul responded.

“Doesn't seem like that, honey did you already clean your wounds?” Jungeun’s mom asked, Jinsoul nodded.

“Jungeun did it for me” Jinsoul assured her, Jungeun quickly nudges her, Jinsoul ignores her.

“I see, I’ll let you girls sleep, goodnight” Jungeun’s mom excused herself, when the two were left alone, Jungeun laid down with her back facing Jinsoul.

“Lippie, I wanted to repeat that I love you” Jinsoul back Jungeun, Jungeun pouts and slowly turns to Jinsoul and hugs her back but doesn't say “I love you too” which makes Jinsoul have a little frown.

--

The sun was back up, it was a regular day for everyone, well not everyone right?

“Chaewon, wake up your sister and Nako” her mom ordered, Chaewon quickly nodded and left to wake up the two younger girls.

“Good morning lovebirds!” Chaewon slams the door open making the two girls flinch as they wake up but the two don’t move from their position.

“New day, new me, now get up” Chaewon opens the curtains then she looks at Nako who was sleeping on top of Hitomi, the younger girls groan as the bright sun rays shine on them.

“Mom and dad already made breakfast, hurry up and go eat” Chaewon leaves after annoying the two, Hitomi looks over at Nako.

“Good morning” Hitomi greets her with a small grin, Nako responds the same before slowly rubbing her nose on Hitomi's, Nako rolls herself off Hitomi making her fall on the floor.

“Rubbing noses are a couple things now I'm starting to think they are secretly dating” Chaewon said in a sarcastic way as she sits down at the table.

“You know they are childhood friends who are very close physically and friendship-ly” Minju whispered, Chaewon nodded in agreement.

“Right, like we are girlfriends and we don’t do that” Chaewon says out loud, Minju stays frozen as she sees Chaewon’s and Minju’s parents slowly start to look at them, Chaewon’s face turns to a shade of red along with Minju.

“what?”

“Friends..who are girls” Chaewon tries to clear up, Minju nods quickly before kicking Chaewon from under the table, their parents don’t seem to believe Chaewon.

“Does your cousin know about this?” Minju’s mom asked.

“Kwangbae?”

“Who else”

“I mean..she does” Chaewon and Minju responded, all their parents let out an “okay” and they continued to eat.

“Okay? That’s it?” Chaewon exclaimed in disbelief.

“Yeah, what did i expect” Chaewon’s dad says.

“Good morning everyone” Nako greets them with a smile on her face.

“Are you a lesbian?” Minju’s dad asked Hitomi and Nako to make the two choke on air.

“Pardon?” Hitomi and Nako ask to make sure they heard that correctly.

“No no, they are very straight” Chaewon lied, Nako and Hitomi both looked at Chaewon.

“Me?” Nako points to herself in confusion of the situation.

“Nako, I exposed us” Chaewon says once again out loud, everyone just stays silent the whole entire breakfast.

--

“Kwangbae!” Hyewon hears someone say, Hyewon turns to the direction to see Shuhua with a smile.

“Those flowers for Eunbi?” Shuhua asked a bit surprised Hyewon in the flower shop at their school, Hyewon shakes her head.

“Then who?” Shuhua asked curiously.

“Yuri-”

“Oh so you’re really a fake friend..”

“No no, not like that, I need to get Yuri off my back and give her to Yena” Hyewon clears her voice awkwardly, Shuhua hummed as she raised an eyebrow.

“Oh so you’re going to trick her into falling in love with Yena but it’s actually going to be you, huh?” Shuhua asked, Hyewon nodded and gave her a grin.

“Yes, now help me find a love type of poem on google like something Yena would say, I want to see if this works” Hyewon ordered,, Shuhua quickly obliges and starts scrolling through google.

“The only one find is ‘my heart belongs to you and your heart belongs to me’”

“That’s so cringey...ugh fine” Hyewon looks at Shuhua's phone before sighing and writing the quote down on the card.

“Hey, I could drop off some flowers and cards at your house every week,but..” Shuhua tries to make a deal with Hyewon earning a chuckle from Hyewon.

“Yeah I know, if I help you with Soojin” Hyewon continued for her, Shuhua quickly smiled and nodded.

"First advice, don't go hard on Soojin.. she's in her emo phase" Hyewon jokes, Shuhua lips turned into a pout. pout.

"Got it! I'll see you later then!" Shuhua quickly leaves, Hyewon stands there dumbfounded not expecting Shuhua to take it seriously.

After getting a card and a flower, she heads to Yuri’s first class where Yuri was thankfully not there, Hyewon closes the door behind her before locking it and leaving the flower and card there.

“This is for you, dumb duck” Hyewon unlocks the door before leaving, and it didn’t seem obviouis at all.

--time skip--

“I’m craving a tteokbokki right now~” Yujin jumps around pretending to be floating, Vivi could just sigh just seeing Yena joining her.

“Agreeable, let’s go eat that” Haseul and Eunbi agreed, Jinsoul looked at her phone almost clenching her teeth as she saw the photo that just popped on her phone.

“Jinsoul?” Haseul turns around to see Jinsoul who stopped walking as the others continued to talk.

“Jungeun, what's the meaning of this?” Jinsoul said and Jungeun turned around and looked at Jinsoul and then at her phone she was showing her and it was…..Jisung and her at the cafe.

“Jungeun! you forgot this at the cafe!” Jisung shouts and approaches them holding the cup Jinsoul had given Jungeun, Jinsoul blankly stares at them and takes the cup away from Jisung, reading the words of the cup to make sure it was Jungeun’s cup.

“You!” Jinsoul shouts before throwing a punch at Jisung making him fall to the ground and Hyejoo  and Hyewon quickly grabs Jinsoul to stop her from throwing another punch and Haseul looks at them.

“Calm down! What’s going on between you two?!” Haseul exclaimed, separating the two, Jinsoul pushed Hyejoo and Hyewon away and looked at them, mostly looking at Jungeun making eye contact with her.

“Nothing, we are not even friends” Jinsoul says and throws the cup to the floor before walking away making Jisung smirks.

Jungeun wants to go after Jinsoul but her body doesn’t agree and just stays frozen but picks up the cup Jinsoul gave to her on their anniversary and frowned she did a mistake...and it was a big mistake she had lied to her..girlfriend, Jungeun looks at the cup “Jindori Lippie” before dropping to the floor to cry as she hugs the cup, Jiwoo and Wonyoung quickly hugs her to comfort her as she cries.