4

The rain had started to pour after classes were done, Sakura stood there under the bus stop waiting for the rain to stop so she could go home, she stopped feeling water being poured on her and turned around and saw Chaeyeon holding an umbrella.

"I'll help you go home" Chaeyeon offered, Sakura doesn't say anything and tries to ignore her, Chaeyeon sighs knowing Sakura isn't going to say anything anytime soon so she grabs Sakura's wrist before running away with her.

Once they arrived wherever Chaeyeon was taking her, Sakura realized Chaeyeon had taken her to her house.

"Thank you" Sakura thanked Chaeyeon once they arrived at her porch.

"No problem, have a nice night Sakuchan" Chaeyeon gives a feather kiss on Sakura's forehead making Sakura cheeks heat up before quickly entering the house leaving Chaeyeon outside with a dorky smile.

Sakura runs upstairs and changes out of her clothing quickly before flopping her self on the bed and started to text her friends

Smartasses

Chaeyeon kissed my forehead!!|
i might have a heart attack|

Old smart ass
| please calm down..

Vivi.bot
| okay so I could get excited if Haseul were to kiss me..same thing

you guys don't get it, I like her.|

Lippie
| and she likes you back so date already

not that easy|
Read by Lippie, Vivi.bot and 2 others

rude.|

Sakura turns her phone off before hugging her stuffed animal and smiles like a fool.

--

Nako stays in the library most of her time, she would stay with Wonyoung but Wonyoung tends to be busy nowadays with her new boyfriend, but Nako would stay in the library studying until the library would close.

A couple minutes later, Nako sees a glimpse of a ice cream pint being pushed to her making Nako glance up from her paper and it was her favorite flavor mint chocolate and she looked up to meet with Hitomi with her cheeky grin in the chair in front of her making Nako have a small grin creep up her lips.

"You've been studying too much. I decided to bring you a treat" Hitomi said as she took out a small spoon for Nako to use as she took Nako's worksheet to make Nako take a break.

"Thank you Hiichan.." Nako shyly says as she softly takes the spoon away from Hitomi and starts to eat while Hitomi just stares at her eating.

"Did you just come from the pool?" Nako asked and Hitomi nodded quickly.

"I did some laps before I came here before it started to rain" Hitomi explained, earning a hum from Nako, they stay silent as Nako continues to eat and Hitomi has a smile on her face.

--

"You, how was school?" Hyunjin looks at her cousin who had just slumped onto the couch, Hyejoo sighs as she takes out her laptop.

"I got kissed" Hyejoo mumbled, making both her cousins choke on air.

"Hah?!" Yerim and Hyunjin exclaim as they look at Hyejoo with their mouths agape, Hyejoo looks at the two with a blank expression.

"By who?"

"My girlfriend-" before Hyejoo finished, Yerim and Hyunjin ran away to a corner for a bit making Hyejoo confused as they would take glances at her from time to time, once they were done they all sat in silence.