15

Hyejoo was in her room, she wasn’t planning to go see Hyunjin since she felt tired, Hyejoo just continues to scroll through twitter, one post catches her eye immediately, she clicks the picture to confirm what she thought she saw.

“Together forever?” Hyejoo reads the caption outloud, she looks at the watch from the west of the guy Ping is holding, it looks exactly like the watch from her dad, it was already dark but Hyejoo didn’t want to be in the house anymore.

Once Hyejoo starts to walk outside with Gureum in her arms, she sees her dad approaching her with a confused face.

“Where are you going this late?” her dad asked, Hyejoo gave him a cold stare.

“I know what is happening between you and Ping” Hyejoo confessed, her dad’s face turned into a blank one like he had seen a ghost, Hyejoo starts walking again.

“Just don’t tell anyone about this” her dad pleaded.

Hyejoo stops walking and slowly turns to her dad. “I won’t...I don’t want anyone to feel how I feel right now” Hyejoo faces forward again and starts to walk again, she doesn't know where but she’ll find a way.

---

Heejin looks at Hyunjin who was relaxing on her bed just like if nothing had happened.

“Aren’t you mad that you lost?” Heejin asked, Hyunjin shook her head. “No, we all lose one day”

“What are you doing..?” Heejin asked upon feeling Hyunjin’s bored running through her hair.

“Im bored” Hyunjin responded, Heejin chuckled and continued to lay down with her back facing Hyunjin while Hyunjin continued playing with her hair.

Hyunjin scoots closer to Heejin before making Heejin’s head turn to her, Heejin was a bit confused by the situation, Heejin was about to ask if something was wrong but she couldn’t when she felt that Hyunjin had kissed her, Heejin felt something in her, something like butterflies which made her melt into the kiss as soon as she could react.

“Sweet dreams” Hyunjin breaks away and lays back down with their backs facing each other.

--

Gowon hears the door knock, she slowly gets up and gets something in case if it’s someone who’ll try to kidnap her, after she opens the door she feels someone hug her immediately, the person was crying.

“Hyejoo..?”

Once Hyejoo had stopped crying they both layed on the couch in silence, just holding each other while Gowon caressed Hyejoo’s hair.

“Aren't you going to ask what happened?” Hyejoo asked, Gowon slowly shook her head.

“It’s not my business”

“My dad is having an affair with my neighbor…” Hyejoo answered, Gowon sighs and opens her eyes once again.

“Does Mina know you are here?” Gowon asked, earning a small hum from Hyejoo.

“Get up, I’ll sleep here on the couch and you can sleep on my bed” Gowon slightly pushes Hyejoo off her, Hyejoo didn’t try to argue with her and just listened to her, Gowon didn’t end up sleeping on the couch she ended up sleeping with Hyejoo next to her on the bed.

Gowon slowly wakes up as she feels that Hyejoo isn't next to her, she slowly looks around looking for Hyejoo, Gowon doesn't find Hyejoo in her room before slowly getting up trying to not wake up her and their dogs.

Gowon enters the living room and smiles softly as she sees Hyejoo sitting on the couch with her back facing her, but the smile turns into a plain expression as she could hear little sobs coming out of Hyejoo, Gowon walks over to Hyejoo before slowly placing her hand on the top of Hyejoo’s hair and placing her head on her stomach as she let Hyejoo lean to her head

“Everything is going to be okay”

Next day

It was early in the morning, Chaewon woke up Nako to help her fix the garage since the door didn’t open.

Nako looks down at Chaewon who was holding the latter that Nako was on. “Couldn’t you make Hiichan do this instead of me?”

“No, you fit perfectly” Chaewon lets go of the latter making Nako’s heart skip a beat of how startled she was feeling that she was going to fall down.

“Hiichan is bringing us sandwiches for doing a good job” Chaewon commented, earning a scoff from Nako.

Nako gives one more turn using her screwdriver at the same time, Hitomi was entering the garage with some sandwiches, one wrong move with Nako’s leg, she immediately falls down making Hitomi fall down with her. Once Nako had fallen on top of Hitomi, Hitomi had tried to get up quickly but it only resulted in flipping them over, making the two start to have a slight heat on their cheeks as they felt their lips brush against each other’s.

“Hey unnie!” Hitomi calls Chaewon out as she finally stops looking down at the smaller girl underneath her just to see Chaewon calmly watching them.

“Huh?” asked Chaewon, very unbothered of the situation.

“Come and help me, can’t you see I cant get up by myself” Hitomi exclaimed, Chaewon snaps out of her thoughts and smiles.

“Oh sorry, I was enjoying the view a little too much” Chaewon says as she helps Hitomi off Nako before helping Nako also to get up.

--

“I’ll go drop off Gureum at my cousin’s house” Hyejoo suggested, Gowon looks at Hyejoo and then back at Gureum, she shakes her head.

“Gureum can stay with bbomi” Gowon gave her a warm smile, Gowon looks at the disappointed expression of Hyejoo’s.

“You can stay how long you want” Gowon reaches for Hyejoo’s hand and intertwines it with hers, the silence dominating the two who were doing eye contact time to time while finishing eating their cereal.

The two stay on the couch after breakfast while both their dogs are on their laps taking a nap, both their attention turns to someone who had just knocked on the door.

“I could go get it” Hyejoo starts to stand up, placing Gureum on the floor. “Thanks”, Hyejoo opens the door to reveal Chaeyoung with Han and Sangtae.

“Mina said you were here, is this your dorm?” Chaeyoung asked, Hyejoo shook her head.

“No, I’m living with Gowon for a while” Hyejoo corrected her, Chaeyoung smirked and limped her arm as a tease for her.

“Do you mind taking care of Sangtae and Han for the afternoon?” Chaeyoung goes back to normal, before Hyejoo could reject her, someone answered instead.

“Sure, I don’t mind” Gowon pops out next to Hyejoo, Chaeyoung smiles and hands the two kids over.

“Thanks, see you in a bit” Chaeyoung quickly runs away after giving Han and Sangtae to Gowon and Hyejoo, the four enter back the apartment while Han and Sangtae hold onto Hyejoo’s hands.

“Are you scared of kids?” Hyejoo joked upon seeing the scared expression on Gowon’s face, Gowon scoffed and shook her head.

“As long as they don’t see the dogs I think we are fine” Hyejoo commented, Gowon nodded in agreement but their faces turn blank as they don’t see Sangtae and Han next to Hyejoo.