29

4 hours went by quickly so that meant Jungeun had just finished tutoring her first class in the new school, Jungeun sighs as she left the building, now considering if she wanted to try to talk to Jinsoul and clear up things.

And that’s what she did, Jinsoul was walking to soccer practice but stops her tracks when she sees Jungeun sitting down on the benches to what seem waiting for her, as much she wanted to talk to her she doesn't and just walks by her, Jungeun stands up and follows her into the field.

“Jinsoul!” Jungeun calls out repeatedly until Jinsoul finally turns around to face her.

“How are we supposed to clear things out if you don’t want to talk to me?” Jungeun complained, making Jinsoul give her the side eye.

“What lies are you going to tell me?” Jinsoul asked, now crossing her arms, Jungeun sighed upon hearing those words.

“I didn’t want to lie,” Jungeun tried to explain, Jinsoul couldn't help but scoff.

“Then why did you, Jungeun?” asked Jinsoul in more of a sarcastic tone.

“I’m sorry..” Jungeun apologized, Jinsoul raised an eyebrow.

“You think my trust will be gained with an apology?” Jinsoul asked before Jungeun answered Jinsoul continued to speak.

“I’m starting to think what did you guys say behind my back…”let’s lie to Jinsoul” is that it?” Jinsoul asked, she was right the day before Jungeun told Jisung to keep that they were keeping this a secret.

“You never understand” the younger girl said disappointedly.

“Okay, let’s say I forgive you..” Jinsoul theoretically stated.  “Are you going to tell everyone about our relationship?” Jinsoul asked making Jungeun to sigh as she knew she was going to ask that.

“That’s another discussion..” Jungeun tried to leave that discussion for another day but failed.

“It’s the same issue! If you made it clear you’re dating me, that kid wouldn’t have hit on you!” Jinsoul exclaimed. “And if he did either way, I would’ve punched him!”

“You’re being like this again!” Jungeun now exclaimed frustrated of the current situation she was now in.

“I know I am a jerk, so what?!” Jinsoul exclaimed back, now the two were both angered up, the older girl sighs as she tried to calm herself down.

“This is not going anywhere, let’s talk another day” Jungeun bid her bye before turning around and now had started walking towards the exit.

“This will be our last day talking or that’s what I hope” Jinsoul leaves to join the rest of her team who were silently there to hear the whole discussion.

“Jinsoul you okay?” Yeojin asked, Jinsoul nodded and picked up the ball throwing it to Sooyoung to which catched it.

“Everyone, let’s start training!” Sooyoung broke the awkwardness between everyone.

“Two laps around the field! Same exercise Moonbyul tells us to do!” Sooyoung clapped her hands trying to hype the other girls.

“Okay boomer!” Hyejoo shouted and quickly started to run as she saw Sooyoung was about to hit her.

--time skip--

It was now 9 pm, Jungeun was now at home still thinking about earlier, the discussion she had with Jinsoul was still rolling around in her head, her thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing to which she sees who’s calling her it’s Jisung.

“Hello” Jungeun hesitantly greeted, what surprised Jungeun that the voice that followed wasn’t Jisung.

“Hello, this is Hangjin, Jisung’s friend, Jisung is very drunk right now. Can you pick him up” the guy named Hangjin spoke while the sound of blasting was being heard on the other side of the line.

“Can’t you ask his family?” Jungeun asked not wanting to get herself more in trouble.

“I can’t, if Jisung’s dad finds out he’ll freak out” Hangjin exclaimed worriedly, Jungeun sighed and had started to stand up.

“Fine. I'll be there.” Jungeun responded coldly before hanging up the call and now was on her way to the said club Hangjin had sent her.

Once Jungeun arrived, drunk people were surrounding here, her eye catches Jisung laying his head on a table, she walks over to him as she tries to look for Hangjin but he is nowhere to be found, Jungeun sighed being concerned of her student she ends up helping him arrive to his home.

Everything was going fine until they arrived at his home, to which Jungeun finally laid a drunk Jisung on his bed, Jungeun was about to leave when Jisung grabbed both of her wrists making Jungeun alert.

“Let go of me!”

“My dad isn’t home please stay” he pleaded to which Jungeun rejected him and continued to yell for him to let her go, when she finally escapes his grasp and tries to leave, Jisung gets up and backs hug hers making her not able to leave.

“I said let go off me!” Jungeun yells while Jisung continues to ignore her.

“I really like you Jungeun!” Jisung shouted

“I don’t like you that way!” Jungeun shouted as she tried to push him away from her, she succeeded in pushing him away but he didn’t let go of her so that made them both fall on the bed.

When Jungeun was trying to escape, someone entered that the two never realized until they spoke.

“What are you doing?!” they hear someone shout to which they see it’s Jisung’s dad giving them a threatening look, Jungeun quickly stands while Jisung comes back to his senses and also stands up.

“It’s not what it looks like, ask Jisung what happened, excuse me” Jungeun was quick to leave after seeing the scary look Jisung’s dad was giving her.

--

Jinsoul arrived at her room, hesitation was now being built inside when she looked in the box that she made to pack some things, inside the box was the bear she made with Jungeun with a couple pictures of them together, she felt sad to do this but she felt like she needed to.

Jinsoul stands on her bed walking to the head board where the wall was that had all the pictures of her and Jungeun together, Jinsoul stays there for a couple seconds deciding if she should or not, but when those second were over she started to pull off all those photos from the wall until the wall was now empty.