17

A day before

“Don’t you think you went a bit too far?” Yujin asked, finally the two arrive up the stairs, Jinsoul turns over to Yujin giving her an annoyed look.

“About what?” Jinsoul asked, she knew what Yujin was talking about but she didn’t want her to seem like she knew.

“How much longer are you going to stay mad at Jungeun?” asked Yujin.

“Until I can live with the fact she lied to me” Jinsoul answered.

“Are you really mad or are you just doing this to punish her?” Yujin asked, Jinsoul looked away slowly, starting to look outside the window instead of looking at Yujin. “if you’re really mad at her, I think you’re being unfair..”

“What did Jungeun do? did she cheat on you?” Yujin once again asked, no answer she decided to continue. “She’s a tutor, she has teach her students to provide for her family, she wasn't born rich like you”

“She could’ve told me the truth, but she decided to lie”  Jinsoul finally exclaimed, facing Yujin, Yujin looks at her with disbelief.

“Because you’re unreasonable like this! That’s why she had to lie” Yujin had started to raise her voice once again of how frustrated she was starting to get.

“Is this my fault?!” Jinsoul scoffed, Yujin sighs looking back at outside then to Jinsoul.

“I get your mad at her and want to get back at her...but you should have some limits, you’ve gone too far..” Yujin lowered her voice, trying to calm down.

“You don’t understand me”

“Do whatever you want, but if you keep this up and lose her, don’t say I didn’t warn you” Yujin spoke one more time before leaving Jinsoul alone in the empty stairway.

Present time

Jinsoul pulls up at Jungeun’s house, Jinsoul turns off the car before putting the bear on the steering wheel and squeezing it softly.

“In the end, I have come to win you back, Jungeun”

“What are you staring at? Do you even realize it’s your fault?”

“Let’s try again..”

“Jungeun, why didn’t you try harder to win me back, I almost forgave you already. You know I couldn't stay mad at you” Jinsoul said before sighing and finishing squeezing the bear again as she got out of the car.

Arriving at the gate of Jungeun’s house, she stops walking, staying frozen when she sees Jisung coming out of the gate.

“Why are you here?” Jinsoul asked.

“I’m here for dinner, what about you?” Jisung answered, Jinsoul sighs as she crosses her arms.

“It’s none of your business”

“Watch your mouth, i’ve put up with you before because you are Jungeun’s friend. Now I don’t have a reason to” Jisung threatens making Jinsoul scoff.

“Getting punched in the mouth wasn’t enough?” Jinsoul asked, getting ready to punch Jisung.

“I’d say it’s worth it, I made you guys break up” Jisung simply answered with a smirk growing, Jinsoul steps closer to punch him but Jisung steps back.

“If you punch me again, i’ll tell my dad, we’ll see your fate then..” Jisung threatens once again. “Oh and Jungeun will be in trouble because of you”

“Did you become an asshole yourself or did your father teach you?” Jinsoul asked, faking her curiosity.

“Either way, I was able to steal Jungeun from you, it’s been a few days and I’m already invited here for dinner..” Jisung says, proud of himself. “If I want something else..it’s not going to be hard isn’t it?”

“Excuse me, my mom and my girlfriend are waiting for me” Jisung excuses himself as he starts to walk backwards holding the peace sign.

Jinsoul squeezes the bear one more time before walking back to her car, frustrated she drives away not being able to complete the mission she was going to do.

Next day

Everything was ready, Chaewon and Minju had already put the backpacks in the car, Hitomi opens the door and was about to smile but she sees Chaewon with fancy glasses and a mint colored striped shirt next to a car that looked like a Tesla that was now playing Sequence.

“Hiichan are you ready?” Chaewon asked, slowly taking off her glasses, Hitomi nodded slowly.

“What are you supposed to be..?” Hitomi asked, asking about Chaewon’s appearance.

“Minju’s girlfriend who followed the clothing order we had, hey at least you did to” Chaewon pointed out, Hitomi looks down at what she’s wearing which was a peach color striped shirt before nodding once again.

“Hurry up, we still have to pick up Nako” Chaewon gets in the car, Hitomi didn’t ask where she get the money to buy an expensive car but she enters the backseat, Hitomi takes out her phone and one of her earphones before putting some music since Nako’s mansion was a bit far away from school and her house.

minjugattoo

| she told me Nako gave her money for this..
seen

“That small girl..” Hitomi cursed under her breath, she could only sigh and continue to stare outside the window.

--

Eunbi was about to leave her house, holding her backpack in her hand, she was looking down at the floor and when she looked up she saw Hyewon standing there with a cheeky grin while wearing her coral colored  striped shirt “What do you want?”

“I want to drop you off” Hyewon offered, Eunbi doesn’t answer and proceeds to walk to her own car, Hyewon jogs over to her, getting ready to make Eunbi fall for her charm.

“Please?” Hyewon asked with puppy eyes, Eunbi sighs, knowing she couldn’t resist Hyewon’s charm, she nods, Hyewon smiles and takes off her backpack and leads Eunbi over to the car.

“You know you won't deal with me for long” Hyewon winks at Eunbi, right, they emailed your cabin mate last night, of course Hyewon would be internally celebrating, Eunbi..not really, it reminded her of their first field trip as a couple, that’s the least thing she wanted, but that was halfly a lie.

“Also you look very pretty” Hyewon complimented, Eunbi feels a slight heat go to her cheeks upon hearing the sudden compliment.

“Thanks, I guess I can say the same for you” Eunbi complimented back, Hyewon starts to have a small smile form on her face as she continues to drive them to school.