11

Wonyoung finally makes Yujin sit down on her couch before walking away to the bathroom and coming back with a first aid kit.

“Do it yourself” Wonyoung throws the first aid kit next to Yujin.

“Are you mad at me?” Yujin asked, Wonyoung nodded.

“Of course I am, you could have actually ended up in the hospital” Wonyoung

“Are you worried about me?” Yujin teased, Wonyoung sighs in disappointment.

“Yes, I’ll be in my room if you need anything” Wonyoung walks off leaving Yujin alone, Yujin was starting to put ointment on her lip and cheek, Yujin sees Wonyoung giving little stomps as she walked back to Yujin.

“I can’t...leave you to do this by yourself” Wonyoung sits right next to Yujin and takes the ointment from Yujin and helps her instead.

“Friends?” Yujin asked, Wonyoung gave her a shrug.

“I don’t wanna be friends” Wonyoung responded, Yujin frowned but that frown turned into a smirk as she had hopes of something else.

“Really?” Yujin smirked, Wonyoung looked down.

“I love you Ahn Yujin, we’ve been ignoring each other for so long, it felt long for me even it was a couple days, it hurted me in the inside being with Guanlin because I never realised I loved you the whole time” Wonyoung confessed, there she said it all, Yujin looks at Wonyoung a bit taken back.

“Really?!” Yujin sprints up and starts to jump around in excitement, her true dream comes true after 5 years, Yujin quickly runs back to Wonyoung and brings her for a kiss, Wonyoung’s cheeks turn into a bright kiss.

--

"Aish, it hurts" Hitomi hisses as Nako touches Hitomi with some ointment for the bruise on her lip.

"I could make it hurt worse" Nako answered as she pressed harder on Hitomi's bruise almost making Hitomi shed a tear.

"Ow! Nako!" Hitomi exclaims as she touches her lip and Nako places her hand on Hitomi’s knee.

"Hiichan, you never get in fights, you never did, but why now?" Nako said in a concerned tone as she finally stops, Hitomi doesn't know what to answer as she sits there in silence.

"You used to get in fights...why don't you understand why I did.." Hitomi answered after a long time.

“That doesn't give you the right to though, you hurt yourself and for what” Nako says concernedly, Hitomi lays down on her bed

“I don’t know” Hitomi responded as she turned her head to Nako while Nako laid down next to her.

“Promise me this will be the last time” Nako gives her a bitter smile, Hitomi nodded.

“Definitely will be my last time, fights aren't my things” Hitomi chuckled, Nako hummed as a response, the two stay silent for a while until someone burst through the door.

“Dammit I thought you guys were doing something else, my hopes are too high” Chaewon pouts earning a soft punch from Minju.

“Where’s Yena?” Nako asked.

“She is in backyard, she wants to be alone”

“I really want to help her but I can’t do a bibbidi bobbidi boo to Yuri” Chaewon pursed her lips.

---

Yena stays outside, Chaewon already had healed some of her wounds so Yena asked to be alone which Chaewon and Minju politity granted as Yena sits in front of their the bright light blue pool water in front of her.

| Yena, where are you?

Yena looks at her phone before looking away as she decided to ignore Yuri, it was for the best, it wasn't like Yuri even cared about her, or that’s what Yena thinks, it felt like seconds but it turned into minutes where Yena was sitting outside where it had started to get cold.

“I brought you some food” she hears someone say, Yena looks at the voice and sees Yuri standing there with a bag of food.

“How did you know-”

“I saw you left with Chaewon, so I assumed you were here” Yuri sits down next to Yena, as she hands Yena the bag of food, Yena looks somewhere else as she tries to avoid looking at the younger girl.

“Does your face hurt?” Yuri asked, Yena looks at her once again.

“I’m fine” Yena simply responded, Yuri nodded slowly.

“How about…” Yuri starts out, trying not to sound awkward, Yena gets the clue and sighs.

“She’s probably with Eunbi”

“I see..”

--

“Hyunjin, you don’t seem at ease” uncle commented, Heejin hums in agreement from the other side of the room.

“Hyejoo got in a fight, not surprised but what will Mina think” Hyunjin responded a bit worriedly

“Unnie, Mina wouldn't be surprised either” Yerim says as she enters the ring to join the two.

“At least Mina but what about uncle and aunt?” Hyunjin reasons and Yerim giggles.

“Just say you got in a fight with her”

“Kids, don’t worry, if so Hyejoo will have to face the consequences and same goes to everyone else who was involved” Uncle said, Heejin gives one more punch to the punching bag before looking at Uncle.

“You are always so humble, uncle” Heejin comments, making him chuckle.

“Have you seen Chaeyeon, she hasnt arrived to pick up her gloves since last training” Uncle asked and everyone shakes their heads.

“Oh wait! She is in the choreography room, I was working with her a couple minutes ago” Yerim remembers, Uncle lets out a chuckle.

“She can always pick them up tomorrow then” he suggested.

“Yerim-ah, you should practice boxing with us” Hyunjin joked, Yerim lets out a fake laugh.

“Ha.ha.ha fucking funny” Yerim said sarcasticly and Hyunjin laughs, uncle could only chuckle as he looked at the two.

“Dad!” the two hear a voice approaching them.

“My beautiful daughter, Yeojin, I thought you went home already?”

“..she’s your daughter!” Yerim exclaimed, no one told her that uncle’s daughter was Yeojin.

“Yeah, is something wrong with that?”

“Oh Yerim unnie, long time no see” Yeojin gives her a smile, Yerim awkwardly smiles and waves.

“..you know each other?” uncle asked, Yerim and Yeojin gave him a nod.

“You know, Heejin, we should get going! Right?” Hyunjin quickly steps out of the ring, Heejin gives her a confused look as she takes off her gloves.

“Look, either this is Yerim’s first love she’s talking about or I just want to make this more awkward than it already is” Hyunjin whispered, hopefully not loud enough for Yerim and Yeojin to hear.

“Heejinnie! Babe!” everyone’s attention goes to Hansol who had just entered the gym, Hyunjin’s smile quickly goes away.

“I’ll get going..alone”

“Hyun-”

“Was this a wrong time?” Yeojin mumbled, uncle gave her an assuring smile and a small nod, Yeojin bowed to everyone before slowly walking away from them.

“I’ll go talk to Hyunjin, see you” Yerim follows Hyunjin out of the boxing room.

“I just want to punch that idiot” Hyunjin put her hands into a fist making Yerim sigh.

“Violence is never the answer” Yerim shook her head as she made a x with her fingers, Hyunjin just rolled her eyes and the two quickly exited the school.