32

(excuse me for the LONG ASS hiatus but I'm back YALL...how y'all doiiiin? 😂 fr I'm SOOOO sorry for disappearing, but I got news for y'all. this story will be ending soon🥺 idk how soon but SOON! Like...around chapter 47 or so. but yeah! enjoy☺️)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jahseh Onfroy

I pulled up to the address after driving for an hour or so. We had to use Asia's old phone to get directions because we didn't take ours, just in case shit went down.

I put my glock in my pocket, trying to hurry up and get out of the car, and hit Trippie to wake him up and out of his sleep.

"have a good nap? wake up, nigga. we got shit to do" Juice said as he hid his gun.

Trippie opened his eyes and took a deep breath. When I looked in his eyes, I saw nothing but the devil, but I knew that if he looked in mine, he'd see 10 times worse.

Juice and I watched as Trippie got ready. We waited for the woman to step outside but she never came. we were starting to wonder if that bitch set us up. I put the car in park and went outside, Juice and Trippie followed. We walked towards the door, just to see it open for us. That crazy ass woman was waiting for us to come to her.

"well? give me the damn baby and let us go" I said, rudely.

"how do you expect to take care of this child, exactly? you're young and famous, and my daughter is even worse than you. she thinks she can run the show and everything will turn out well? If she's not even ready to take care of a dog, why would she do ANYTHING for a child?" she said. I got frustrated, simply because she just badmouthed her daughter that had just been stabbed.

"you bitch ass-" I stepped forward, Trippie put his arm in front of me and sighed.

"your daughter was stabbed, and we know you set it up. why would you want to hurt your daughter?" Trippie asked, calmly.

"i didn't tell her to stab her. i told her to get her to agree to my terms" she answered. "i had no part in my daughter getting stabbed"

"besides sending the crazy ass hoe to Asia's place! how did you even get her-" I shouted.

"you'd better treat me with the respect I deserve" she said.

"what respect do you fucking deserve?! my girlfriend is in the fucking hospital because of yo bitch ass!" I yelled.

"girlfriend?" she asked.

Juice hit the back of my head as I realized the mistake I had made.

"dumb nigga-" Trippie whispered.

"damn right" Juice said.

"Diamond always had....weird taste in men. I guess she's like me in that sense, her father wasn't exactly a peach either. left her when she was just a 10 year old girl. he's probably dead in a gutter somewhere now" she said. "Tyler was an asshole. I knew what he was doing to my daughter, and I let it happen. It builds character"