6

Diamond Blake

I opened my eyes to see Jah childishly looking at the Television. It was playing the new Dora movie. He was laughing a little, too. What did he find funny about this? He saw me staring at him, confused and tried to explain himself.

"I like Latina bitches too, you know" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone. This was the first day that I didn't have a ton of messages from my mom. I was a bit worried but Jah being there made me feel a lot better. Well...There was one text.

momma- don't bother coming home

I thought for a second. This would be the best time to reply to her. So, I did it.

me- wasn't planning on it

After that, the calls and text messages resumed. They were endless. When was this lady going to understand that I didn't want to talk to her AT ALL. I sighed and looked at Jah's  face, he was actually really cute in good lighting. I took out my phone and took a picture of him.

"Send that to me" He said, in a high voice while  adjusting himself so he could poke me with his weird ass foot

"Send that to me" He said, in a high voice while adjusting himself so he could poke me with his weird ass foot. I pushed his foot away and moved away, while laughing.

He smirked and grabbed my entire body, pulling me towards him and making me rest my head on his chest. I was flustered. I knew that this was wrong, and I wasn't necessarily looking for a relationship but this is okay if we're...just friends.

The door shot open. It was that Nick guy again, why the hell was he at Jah's place. He came in live streaming, yelling shit all over the place.

"Aye! Who tryna get turnt-" He stopped and pointed the camera at us while laughing.

"Fuck is wrong wit you bro!" Jah said, annoyed.

I instantly took my hair tie, that somehow managed to stay in my head. And aimed it directly at his forehead. It was a great shot and it caused him to drop the phone for a little. I got up and grabbed it, then pointed it at myself for a little promo.

"Go follow @Blakebaby on Instagram" I smiled at the camera and pointed it at X, who started to flip off the camera.

"Go follow @Xxxtentacion on Instagram or I'm gonna fuck your auntie" He laughed.

"Nigga gimme back my phone" Nick laughed, but I pulled away for one more quick promo.

"And Lastly, Go spam '@Blakebaby is queen' in his comments"