12

Jahseh Onfroy

"NO!"

"YES!"

"FUCK YOU! NO!"

Me and Pearl were at the hotel, having an argument because I didn't want to wear the tuxedo she bought me for Diamond's party.

"It would look nice!" Pearl argued.

"You know what also looks nice, right about now? MY FOOT IN YOUR ASS!" I said.

"Gross! Why won't you just wear the damn thing?" She rolled her eyes, dramatically.

"Because, I'll look like a fuckboy!" I yelled.

"You're not even light skin!"

"Trippie won't even wear a tux! Ski definitely won't, Treyvon is a bitch! Opal would NEVER wear anything fancy, and Asia probably wouldn't even want to go! So with that being said, I AM NOT WEARING THAT!" I argued.

Pearl sighed and looked at her phone. Her expression went from mad to impatient, something was happening.

"Listen, I'll let you make ANY adjustment you want! Just please wear the tux!" She begged.

I thought for a second. Diamond would appreciate it if I did dress up. Even if it made me look gay.

"Let's do it, bitch!" I said, in a gay voice. Pearl punched me in my arm as she got up and motioned for me to come with her.

I calmly followed her to the car, keeping my hoodie on because Pearl would beat my ass if I didn't, and got in. She drove to a very big building that was a bit far out from the city. It was like a gymnasium but less sweaty and uncomfortable.

'Where did she get the money to pay for this?'

"I hope you didn't mind me borrowing some money to pay for this!"

'Oh....that's where'

The car came to a stop and we both got out. I started walking alongside her as she spoke to a bunch of different people. They were setting up this entire party? How much money did this girl borrow?

She talked about a bunch of different stuff. The flower arrangements, the candy, the cake, even the colors of the lights. It's like she was planning a wedding. I couldn't stop thinking about what I would even say to her. She was going to want an explanation and one way or another, she'd have to get one.

"Jah!" I heard, snapping me from my zoned out state. "Let's go inside. We have to check on the music"

I followed Pearl as we both walked inside. As we walked in, I felt incredibly surprised that Pearl had found something like this on such short notice. It was a large, round hall with purple and pink lights shining down on the pillars. It was honestly kind of beautiful. There were almost no tables except for ones in the back, and there was calming music playing in the background.