23

Diamond Blake

It had been 3 days since Jah found out about the kiss. He hadn't spoken to either of us. Jah would send me texts to make sure I was alright but they were pretty short ones. Every single time I woke up, he would text me, and then act like we never even met each other.

On a better note, Stokeley and Coi came home. They were both pretty shaken up but after about a day or so, they were fine. Me and Stokeley had been talking a lot after that. Mainly about what happened when me and Pearl found him. It was nice to hear him laugh again after all that, even if it didn't make EVERYTHING better. I even told him about my mom and what she wanted me to do for her. He didnt judge me at all, he just let me tell him and supported my decision.

"Diamond, again?" Stokeley asked.

I quickly put my phone under one of the pillows on the couch and turned to him.

"What?" I asked.

"I've seen this happen before. Leave Jah alone. He'll come to you when he's ready"

"But it's been a few days! The only thing he has said to me is 'you okay?'. And he didn't even physically say that!" I complained. "I just miss him. Plus, I'm supposed to go to the airport later today to go home!"

"You just gotta wait. I can assure you that he knows what day it is. Jah is just...thinking. What you did caused him a lot of pain" Stokeley told me.

"But Trippie kissed me!" I explained.

"But you still hid it from him. That's not a good look, Diamond"

I sighed as Stokeley put a hand on my head. I told him to stop doing that because it was weird and it messed my hair up like a bitch.

I heard a notification from my phone. It was from Asia.

Asia- hey. y'all mind shutting up?

Me- you can hear us?

Asia- everyone can. it's fucking 7am

Me- bitch it's noon

Asia- well we all wake up late. so shut up
Asia- and btw. If you want Jah to like you again, prove your loyalty. that always worked with Stokeley.

Me- y'all dated?

Asia- no. I just payed extra attention to that other girl.

Me- The manipulator?

Asia- shit.
Asia- TAKE STOKELEY'S PHONE AWAY FROM HIM NOW!

Before I could ask why, I saw a scared look on Stokeley's face and him getting up.

"What's up?" I asked.

He limped to the door as fast as he could, because one of the stab wounds in his legs wasn't finished healing, and locked the door. Instantly, I heard banging.

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" A feminine voice yelled.

"Who the fuck is that?!" Coi said as she came out of her room.