21

Diamond Blake

We all sat around on Trippie's couch. We all were talking about what was going to happen. Stokeley and Coi were doing better but were gonna spend one more day in the hospital, for their safety. It had been about 3 days since they were put in.

"Diamond" Asia said, as she turned to me in the most dramatic way possible. "You're a dumbass"

I gave her a stank face and sighed. I knew that this was going to be, at least, one of the reactions. I'm just glad that no one is mad about it.

"you're going to help your mother, that tried to put your boyfriend in jail-"

"He's not my boyfriend" I interrupted.

"I'm sorry. But did you or did you not go out on a secret date, that isn't really even a secret because you posted it, and kiss under the stars?" Asia gave me a, somewhat, smug face.

"You told her?" I turned to Jah.

"I had to. That hoe was pressuring me" He smiled, a bit.

"Whatever you guys are is your business. But, Asia is right. I think you shouldn't trust her. She's done a lot of bad things to you" Kentrell spoke up. I'm guessing that Pearl told him the reason why we actually moved to LA.

"I know guys. It's just...I don't want the baby to grow up like I did. I want my brother or sister to be loved and happy. I don't want them to feel the need to run away" I said.

"I know, but there is nothing you can do. Ya momma seems like a crazy ass hoe. the most you can do is put that baby up for adoption" Trippie said.

"Why the fuck do you have to be so insensitive? Damn, that's my momma you talking about" I spat.

"And your momma almost got one of my best friends put in for a hella long time. She could try to kidnap you, or anyone else" He rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you. I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I need to for my brother or sister!"

"And you could get us put in jail"

"I'm doing it. You don't have to come with me" I got up and grabbed Trippie's car keys out of his hands. He grabbed my arm and looked at me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Getting away from you" I said as I got my arm out of his grip, just for him to grab it again. "Maybe I'll go to the store you guys took me to"

"You can't go there!" Trippie said as he grabbed the keys. Everyone except for Pearl looked at Trippie.

"Why? What did you guys do?" I asked.

Everyone looked around at each other. Pearl was just as confused as me, until Asia leaned over and whispered into her ear. Then she looked at me with her "please don't do it" face.

"You can't go" he said.

"Why not?!" I yelled.

"Because....you just fucking can't okay. End of discussion" he said.

"Fuck you!" I shouted as I snatched the keys. "I'm sick of everyone lying to me! I'm not in whatever gang shit you do, but I'm your fucking friend. I deserve to know!"

Everyone either seemed sad or mad. But I wasn't looking for any sympathy or another argument.

"I'm doing this! No matter what any of you say! All you ever do is lie to me-" I stopped once I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders.

Jah was standing behind me, I didn't even notice him get up. He turned me around and was looking at me with an angry expression on his face.

"Just listen for once in your life!" He shouted.

I stared at him for a split second. Then, I pulled away and bumped into the wall behind me and dropped the keys.

"Out of all of the people here. I expected you to be the person least likely to lie to me. But I guess I was wrong" I said as I picked up the keys and headed straight for the car.

"Diamond, wait" I could hear Pearl chasing after me, but it was too late. I was already in the car.

I was so sick of all their bullshit. They could have fun with their secrets.

Jahseh Onfroy

"She's gonna get herself killed! We need to-"

Trippie grabbed my arm and pulled me back, preventing me from making her even more mad.

"Just let her go. I'm pretty sure they don't camp at that specific store" He said.

"But what if they do? They know who Diamond is now! They'll kill or kidnap her on sight. I'm not letting a bunch of dumb niggas take her away" I panicked.

"It's your fucking fault for starting this shit, Trippie. We don't even know if it was them who kidnapped Ski! They could've just met Ski at some point!" Asia snapped. "And you're the one who made Diamond mad. So, way to go! Ten out of ten!"

"Asia's right. If it wasn't them, then we just started a fucking war for no reason" Kentrell added on.

"What exactly happened?! All Asia told me was that Trippie did something unforgivable" Pearl asked.

"Trippie killed someone!" I shouted.

"We put him in the hospital, he's not dead but he's certainly not good" Trippie corrected.

"Why didn't you just tell her that before she went out there to get herself killed?!" Pearl asked.

"I was ashamed. I didn't want Diamond to know that I was capable of that. I didn't want her to be afraid of me." He said, softly.

"It doesn't matter. We have to go get her" Pearl shouted.

"We can't risk our lives like that" Kentrell said.

"And let Diamond risk hers for us?! That's my best friend, if she dies, I die too" Pearl yelled.

"Fine. Let's go. Everyone get ready" Trippie said.

As everyone was going off, I turned to Trippie and asked him a question.

"What happened between you and Diamond? Why were you arguing in the first place?" I asked.

"We were just tense from everything that was going on. Nothing was happening" he said. I could tell that he was lying.

I just brushed it off and put it to the side. It wasn't as important as making sure Diamond was safe.

Nothing is more important to me than her safety.

________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the kinda short chapter! But I hope you enjoyed this story😁😁😁 Don't forget to comment so I can laugh with you guys and also hear what you have to say. I love you all! Bye!