26

Jahseh Onfroy

Three Days Later

I sat on the couch, next to Ski, and scrolled through my Instagram. I thought I'd see a new post from Diamond, but there was nothing. Pearl called me around 2 days ago asking if Diamond had spoken to me. I told her about Diamond calling me, but she told me that it was just a prank. If it was, Diamond was a hella good actress.

I saw that Alli posted on her story a little while ago. I clicked on it and saw a link to a picture. So, I clicked on it and liked it.

allylotti- tired asf #Raleigh

I went to Ally's dms and started to ask if she knew where Diamond was, since she told me she had met her in an Uber once. She told me that she hadn't heard from her since they met. She wanted to meet up and hang out but Diamond hadn't answered. Along with that, she also said that Diamond said she was going to see her family. I knew exactly what was going on. Even if I was wrong, I wasn't taking that chance.

"you done stalking her?" Stokeley asked.

"keep your gay ass eyes away from my phone" I said.

"I'm sorry that my fabulous ass is getting in your way" Stokeley smiled and tried to push back his, nonexistent, hair.

"Fabulous? Bitch, You're gorgeous" I laughed.

"Why thank you" he did the fuck boy look he always did when someone complimented him. "Anyways, you need to chill. Diamond is fine. She's just hella busy with taking care of her mom"

"You're right. But be ready to go if she needs help" I said.

"I thought you didn't care"

"When did I say that?"

Stokeley rolled his eyes and got up. He looked back at me and shrugged.

"whatever, nigga. Me and Trippie are going out for dinner. You want to come?" He asked.

"I'm good. I don't really want to be around him now" I said.

"suit yourself" he said as he walked away.

Everyone

Stokeley went over to Trippie and shrugged quietly. He was secretly listening in the entire time to see if they were cool or not.