15

Jahseh Onfroy

"Jah. I told you to start getting dressed an hour ago"

I opened my eyes to see that Diamond was standing over me, already dressed. She had a large suitcase and a backpack on.

"wait what the hell? where are we going again" I said, as I rubbed my eyes.

"You're lucky that I told you to start packing last night" She said, as she basically pulled me out of bed.

I put on some actual clothes and started to get my stuff together. She still didn't tell me where we were going but I was too damn tired to ask. Before I knew it, I was in a car with Coi and Diamond. They were both talking about sights to see and which swimsuits to wear. I was glad that they were getting close but that shit just was confusing for me.

"Jah. Did you grab your phone?" Diamond asked.

I looked around for my phone, and found it in my suitcase. I gave it to Diamond and she opened it. How did she even know the password? Well, the password was my Mom's name and Diamond's been the closest girl to me for a couple weeks now, so I guess I have my answer.

"Look at what Ski just posted" Diamond laughed.

Liked By TrippieRedd, PearlP*ssies and 41,916 Others

TheSlumpGod- Waiting for some fuck niggas (they late asl)

TrippieRedd- Yo bitch ass got there early. shut up

TheSlumpGod- @TrippieRedd hurry yo ass up

PearlP*ssies- Kentrell says shut up

TheSlumpGod- @PearlP*ssies PLEASE tell me his ass isn't coming

PearlP*ssies- uhhh...maybe

"Guess who's coming with us" Diamond said.

"Nick?" I guessed.

"Nope" She laughed. "Kentrell"

I rolled my eyes and took my phone, looking for proof. That was a shitty ass move, but I respected it. Especially since she "decided" to spend the night at Kentrell's place. As we got there, I helped get everyone's bags out of the trunk while Coi and Diamond freaked out over how big the jet was. Coi had been on a private jet before, so I didn't know why she was so happy, but I could see why Diamond was going crazy. As we all started to get on, we saw Pearl running towards the jet with that Herpes infested nigga.