14

Diamond Blake

About a month after the "Hell Party". Me and Jah started to look for apartments for me and Pearl that we're close to his house. I don't know why he wanted that, but I guess it was because we were such close...friends.

One day, when we were looking for a house, we saw an Ad for a trip to Japan. Jah was pretty much dead set on goin, but I was a little bit skeptical.

"Why not? We could eat sushi, go to the Sega arcade, even learn to speak Japanese!" He said, trying to convince me.

"What if we lose Stokeley? You know he likes to wander off into places, and Trippie might get a Japanese girl pregnant! Ever since him and Ayleks broke up, he's been down to fuck anybody" I laughed at that last sentence. It was true, Him and Ayleks did break up, mainly because she was a bitch to his friends and even some of his family. He had been getting really close to Coi though, it was like they were best friends.

"Speaking of which, where is that nigga?" Jah said, he grabbed my hand and took me outside of the room. He had been getting way more touchy with me. I always blushed when he'd hug me out of nowhere or even say some out of pocket shit in my ear.

We went out back and saw Coi and Trippie watching Asia and Stokeley in the pool. They were doing swim races. As Stokeley was about to win, Jah let go of my hand and jumped in front of him. Causing him to lose, I laughed at sat down somewhere, next to Trippie and Coi.

"Fuck you! You just made me lose, dumbass" He yelled.

"Who you callin a dumbass?" Jah said as he tackled Stokeley.

I looked over at Coi and Trippie for a little. They were so cute together. It was honestly a crime that they weren't dating. I looked at Trippie, who was looking at flights to Ohio.

"what are you doing" Coi asked him.

"I was gonna see if I could go back to Ohio for a day. Just to see some family" He smiled at her.

I instantly got an idea. If Jah wanted to actually go to Japan, then I could make him and Trippie happy.

"Jah! Come here" I yelled. Jah got out of the pool and walked his ass over, he was shaking like a puppy. It was so cute.

"Since you want to go to Japan. I was thinking that we could fly to Ohio for a day, since Trippie wanted to see his family, then we could take a plane straight to Japan!" I smiled.

"So, we'd be paying for 2 flights, just to stay in one place for a day, then leave? Nah, we'd have to stay for at least a few days" Stokeley said. He was actually really smart when he wasn't all goofy.

"y'all wouldn't survive a day, where I'm from. but, if you really want to do it. I'm all for it" he said.

"Nigga, shut up. You always say shit like that" Jah said as he punched Trippie in the arm.

"So, when are we going?" Coi asked.

Before I could answer, Pearl walked in with 3 Gucci bags and her new haircut.

"Pearl! What the hell? What happened to you?" I asked.

"I look good, right?" She asked.