25

Diamond Blake

I woke up in a large bed, next to Pearl and Asia. They both decided to sleep in the same room as me since I brought the most comfort through whatever the hell was going on in this house.

I looked over at Asia and saw dried tear marks on her face. I sighed and wiped my eyes as I saw someone at the door, waiting. I looked over to see Kingston in the corner. He seemed like he was waiting for us to wake up.

"Uhh...are you oka-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he blew the loudest air horn I had ever heard in my life. Everyone shot up and fell out of the bed.

Pearl fell on top of me as we both rolled on the floor and Asia fell on the other side. She stood up and threw a shoe at Kingston.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" She screamed.

"shit....ow. Are you okay, Diamond?" Pearl asked as she rolled off of me.

"I've been better" I said, sarcastically.

"Good morning!" Kingston said as he smiled. I could tell instantly that he was going to pull some crazy shit.

"Can we just have a peaceful morning, for once?" Asia asked.

"No!" Kingston replied. "Now get up! I have a day full of fun stuff for you!" He ran out of the room and left us in complete shock.

"What in the HELL was that supposed to be?" Pearl asked.

"I don't know. But guys, I don't think I can stay" I said.

"What?" Asia asked.

"I have to go see my mom and help her with....my brother or sister" I hesitated.

"I'll go with you!" Pearl said.

"I think it's better if you stay here. I'll catch an Uber or something" I said as I turned around and went out to look for a bathroom.

After I took my shower and put on some good clothes, my Uber was already here. I said goodbye to everyone in the house and then set off for my mom's house. The drive was uncomfortable and I could tell that the Uber driver was nervous.

Before I knew it, we came to a stop. But it wasn't at my mom's house, it was at a mansion. I was in awe at how big that house was. I looked outside the window to see the most gorgeous girl ever walking towards the car. She had blonde hair, with tattoos and a really beautiful smile.

My heart skipped a beat as she got in and told the guy where to go. Once he started driving, she looked at me. It was like she was studying my every move or something.

"I'm sorry" she said in the best tone of voice. "You just look really familiar. Do you know a guy named Xxxtentacion?"

I froze and stared for a second. I started freaking out as I realized that of course Jah's friends are the most beautiful girls in the fucking world.

"Y-Yes! Actually" I smiled.

"Aren't you his girlfriend?" She asked.