20

Diamond Blake

"guys. let's never do this again"

I nodded my head in agreement as everyone else groaned. We were all in the hospital waiting room, leaning against each other, while Jah was in the bathroom.

Asia walked out from the, seemingly long, hallway and sat next to Trippie.

"How is he?" Trippie asked.

"Stokeley is doing well. He might be stuck with a few bruises for the next 5 or 6 months but he's okay" She said.

"What about Coi?" Pearl asked.

"she's...not doing as well as Stokeley" She said.

We all looked at each other with worried looks on our faces. Trippie didn't seem to react, he just got up and went outside. I followed him, just to see what was doing on.

I found him sitting around on a bench outside. He was slumped over so I couldn't see his face. I walked over and lifted his head by his dreads. That usually made him mad but he didn't seem to care this time.

"yeah?" He asked.

"Don't be so cold" I smiled, weakly.

"I am not cold" he tried to laugh with me, but it wasn't working.

"Bitch. Yes"

"You need something?"

"Do I need to need something to talk to you?" I asked. "I just wanted to know if you were okay"

Trippie looked away from me and took my hand off of him. I sat next to him, but he moved away.

"I can't help you if you don't talk to m-"

"Maybe I don't wanna talk right now!" He snapped.

My eyes widened. I didn't expect him to be mad like that.

"What? Trip, I just wanna help" I said.

"I don't need your help! But you just love feeling like a hero, don't you?" He snapped, again.

"You think I wanna be here? I don't wanna be in this situation. This fucking sucks! Fine, you know what, be alone!" I yelled back as I walked away.

Trippie followed me ask I walked away from the hospital entrance.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Away from you" I spat

"What the fuck is up with you right now?" He asked.

"No!" I stopped and turned to face him. "What is wrong with you?! I know you're under a lot of stress. I am too! But you can keep acting like a-"

Trippie took my hand and pulled me in. I stared at him for a brief moment, then, before I could push away, he kissed me. I instantly pushed him away from me and slapped him.