34

(Guess who's back. Back again! Damn! I really do be taking hiatus' but whatever. Let's get started).

Diamond Blake
.
.
.
.
.
.

We all sat in silence in a different room as my Dad sat across the entire room from us. Pearl was holding my hand tightly as I stared, violently, at my father.

"Don't I get a hug?" He said, as he tried to get up and hug me. I saw Asia reach into her purse like she was gonna shoot him if he got too close, he noticed that and sat his ass back down.

Stokeley came in carrying three bags of food and one Popeyes box. I thought he was just going down to apologize for spilling blood all over the floor, but no. Surprisingly, he barely got any food for himself. Maybe he was just as conflicted as I was. He shot my father a weird look as he gave everyone their food and sat down next to Asia.

"Dad. I can't tell you how much this means to me...you...actually came back" I said that with a bit of a condescending tone, and I can tell he noticed.

"Diamond. I'm so sorry for what I did. You and your mother didn't deserve that-". Asia stood up in the middle of his sentence and scoffed.

"Excuse me but....Her mother deserves a lot of things, sir".

My Dad will silently snicker at what she said and we'll all go back to sitting in silence besides hearing the fumbling of Asia's plastic Popeyes bag. I couldn't help but stare intently at it, like it was a life line of mine when I wasn't talking. Damn, I would've killed for a bite of that chicken.

"Actually. Ya momma might be getting a bit smarter. I noticed her at the mall the other day, getting a gun from somebody. Probably one of your cousins. I'm glad to see she's getting with the times".

Even more silence fell across the room as we all tensed up. We all, collectively, knew that a gun being in that household while any of us are there can't be good. Stokeley looked over at me and nodded as Asia and him left the room. I don't know where they were going but I would assume to wherever the hell our friends were. I saw my Dad staring at Ayleks, sitting in the far corner, sleeping. I cleared my throat as I saw Coi walk in, grab some keys off the desk, wake Ayleks up and they leave. Kentrell left a while ago, probably because of what Pearl did, and Ally decided go with Stokeley to get food, but I hadn't seen her come back so I assumed she must've left.

Asia walked in and whispered something to Pearl. They went back and forth for a little bit, but in the end, Asia kissed her and she left. Pearl looked a bit worried but made it seem like I shouldn't be. Then, there was us three. Just Pearl, my dad, and myself.

'Lord, help me'

I thought as I sighed and just closed my eyes, trying to think of the best case scenario in which this situation could end.

Jahseh Onfroy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As we sat down with Diamond's mom, we saw baby toys and food everywhere. So obviously the baby wasn't harmed. We had hoped, anyway.

"listen, ma'am. there's no reason that we can't just take the baby and be outta your hair. we tryna do you a favor" said Trippie as he tried to diffuse the situation.