7

Jahseh Onfroy

After a full day of trying to get Diamond to feel better. Basically taking her shopping for the entire day, I was trying to figure out a way of getting her to understand that where I was going to take her probably wouldn't be pretty. But it would definitely be a stress reliever.

Diamond, Pearl, Trippie, and I were relaxing on the couch at my house. It was around 8pm and me and Trippie had come up with the perfect plan to get Pearl and Diamond there without any questions.

"Wait....so that girl Eleven can just throw shit with her mind?" Pearl asked, snuggled up against Diamond. I swear, if you didn't know them, it would look like they were dating.

"Pearrrrrrllllll!" Diamond groaned. "We've been over this, it's called Telekinesis"

"Okayyy sorry" Pearl laughed, making Diamond laugh as well.

I was a bit jealous of Pearl in that moment. She had Diamond wrapped around her finger. Diamond didn't seem to even touch anyone else but Pearl unless you guilt trip her into doing so. It was unfair. Trippie laughed at my obvious jealousy and nudged me, letting me know that I was being stupid.

"shut up" I whispered to Trippie. "I missed getting my dreads done for this"

"the hell?" Diamond looked straight at me with a confused face.

"no not- I mean-" I froze. I wanted to tell her why I had an attitude but it was just the fact that she probably didn't feel the same. It wasn't a feeling of love, it was more confusion and captivation.

"Diaaaamonddddd" Pearl stretched. "Can you get me my phone?"

"alright fine" Diamond rolled her eyes. "Lazy ass"

Diamond walked away from the living room into the guest room. Me and Trippie looked at each other and nodded. Our plan was going perfectly, I got up and basically ran after Diamond. I found her looking for Pearl's phone behind her pillows.

"Diamond?"

"Yes?" She answered while turning around.

"I-...I was thinking. if you weren't doing anything later- I...uh" I stared into her eyes, that instantly made me nervous. Suddenly, she burst out into laughter.

"Jah, you're so over dramatic" She laughed, I nervously laughed along. "Just...say it"

I took a deep breath and looked toward the ground.

"Do you wanna do something with me in an hour?" I practically shouted.

"Oh....yeah. Sure. I'll go get ready" Diamond laughed and walked passed me. I get the feeling that she was even more nervous than me in that situation.

I walked out of the room with the biggest smile on my face. I walked into the living room to see Pearl gone and Trippie laughing and arguing. He was basically clowning someone on the phone.

"you're being a bitch about this" Trippie laughed, he noticed me standing there and put the phone on speaker.

"A BITCH?! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO? I SAW YOU LOOKING AT THAT PEARL BITCH. IS SHE PRETTIER THAN ME?!"