18

Diamond Blake

Jah, and Trippie were playing some sort of animal game where they had to fight each other if they came too close, and it was too damn loud.

I got up from the bed and walked over to the door, I opened it and was ready to start telling them to calm down, but I just saw Jah on all fours. I stared at him and just started recording so I could post this amazing moment. As soon as he noticed I was recording, he ran towards me and I dropped the phone.

We wrestled a bit, for the phone, and laughed until Trippie came in and pushed him off of me. He gave me a moment. As Trippie started to pin Jah, I put up my caption and posted it on Instagram.

"This'll go great with my new user" I laughed.

shinebrightlikeaDiamond- weird ass😂🥰

"This is payback for that video of me singing" I laughed even harder.

"Bitch!" Jah said as he wrested Trippie even harder.

I put down my phone on the bed and watched them wrestle for a little. They were both strong but it was obvious that neither of them would win. As I watched, Asia came in with a look of worry on her face. I had never seen that before.

"Have you seen Stokeley?" Asia asked. "I looked all over for him and he isn't calling me back"

"No, but he did have his phone with him some hours ago" I answered.

"How do you know?" She asked.

Jah and I both looked at each other in unison, then we looked straight to Asia. There was no reason to not tell her, especially since she would find out one way or another if she saw Jah's post.

"Me and Diamond went out to get ice cream....at 1 in the morning" Jah lied.

"okayyyy" Asia said, I could sense her suspicion. "Anyways, I'm really worried. I remember waking up for a split second and seeing him walk out of the front door but that's it. I think that was around 3am"

"just a little bit after we got back" I said.

"He probably just went to go get some food, down the street. You know that nigga is always eating" Trippie said as he punched my arm, softly. Was he trying to make me feel better?

"In Canton, Ohio? A place with one of the highest crime rates in America?" Jah asked.

"Especially at 3am? No, something drove Stokeley to go out. Not food, because we already know that Trippie has all the damn food anyone could need" I ran my hands through my hair and tried to figure it out.