2

Diamond Blake

I woke up to the scent of bacon in the air. I looked to my side to see Pearl eating a whole plate of bacon, the beds were not too far from each other since we were in a motel, so I lifted my arm and took some. She gave me a little stank face before continuing to eat.

I lifted my body and ate my bacon. It was actually pretty good, I was just confused on how she got bacon in the first place. There's no room service. I sighed and picked up my phone to see 28 missed calls from Mom, 72 texts from Mom, and 18 Instagram notifications. I only read some off the texts from Mom, I wasn't in the mood to feel bad.

momma- bring yo ass home NOW
momma- girl where the hell are you
momma- IF YOU DON'T COME HOME NOW, IMMA BEAT YOUR ASS
momma- Diamond, please come home. This isn't funny
momma- after everything I've done for you, you're just gonna leave me, Diamond.
momma- I RAISED YOUR UNGRATEFUL ASS. EVEN WHEN YOUR DAD LEFT!
momma- Diamond are you okay?!
momma- turn on your FUCKING location RIGHT NOW
momma- Diamond, I've called the police. they are now searching for you, if this is a prank, I can assure you that you're moving out tomorrow.
momma- your friends are looking for you, Diamond. please come home

And those were only the ones I even bothered to look at. I've hated my family ever since my Dad left. When he left my mom became a monster. She began drinking, partying, smoking, even having sex in the room next to me. I left when I found out she was pregnant with another baby. She had me when she was 16 with her deadbeat ass boyfriend. He stayed around me for years, but then left when I turned 10, on the day of my birthday. May 18th.

When I turned 14, me and Pearl began to plan to run away when we both turned 18. We looked and looked for places to go, but nothing seemed more attractive to us than Los Angeles.

I looked on Instagram to see what all the fuss was about. I was apparently becoming a hashtag. All of the people that I knew, and never knew, were posting about me.

BMXB!tch111: One of my closest friends, Diamond Blake(girl in the picture), has gone missing

BMXB!tch111: One of my closest friends, Diamond Blake(girl in the picture), has gone missing. PLEASE! If you have seen her, DM me and I will tell her mother all the info #findDiamond #DiamondBlake

"Now this bitch know damn well ion even know her first name" I laughed, showing Pearl the screen.

Pearl just looked at me in shock.

"Does this mean that me and Tyler are trending too?" Pearl smiled, taking my phone from my hands.

"keep your greasy ass hands off of my phone" I laughed, trying to get it back. We wrestled for a bit until Tyler walked in. His face was, for lack of a better term, fucked up.