28

Jahseh Onfroy

I started to call Ally endlessly. I called her mainly because that was the only real way I could contact Diamond. She had expressed how annoyed she was by this and almost blocked my damn number.

Ally-

Me-Ewww🙄

Me-
Ewww🙄

Ally-
Childish ass😒 wyw

Me-
Where Diamond at?

Ally-
She in the other room

Me-
Y'all doing that around her? Weird asses. Lemme speak to her.

Ally-
let her be alone for 2 seconds. She needs to cope, and I need time with Jarad so bye 👋

Me-
Fine.

I sighed and put my phone down. I had been stressing over Diamond all night. Maybe I did need a break, I still hadn't fixed shit with Trippie, and he did help when I thought something was completely wrong with Diamond.

Despite my best efforts, I called Ally anyways. I calmly waited for an answer until she did pick up the phone. She had a bit of an attitude because I just interrupted their....whatever the hell that was...

"yeah, jahseh?" She answered.

"don't y'all have a concert later tonight?" I asked.

"jarad does. why?" she seemed really annoyed now.

"nevermind. can I just speak to Diamond?" I asked.

I heard no response, just shuffling and Juice in the back muttering some dirty ass stuff that I wish I hadn't heard. About 10 seconds later, I heard Diamond's voice and some loud music. I could barely even hear her but it was good to know that she was alright.

"Hello?" Diamond said.

"you good, baby?" I asked.

I heard her sighing softly then clearing her throat.

"yeah" she said, dryly.

"I'm coming for you, okay?" I said.

"yeah. im gonna give the phone back no—...."