My little surprise

Well here is my revised chapter because my first time I realized that it was previous chapters mushed up and I'm sorry. my shout to old & new fans so sit back relax and enjoy my sexy gummy bears! PUPPIES!!!

******>.

Recap:

We woke up to the sound of a child laughing and jumping into his arms he smiled "dada!!you wae!!?da da!!wae up!" he grabs and tickles her" I'm awake Emmy !! Your dada is awake" she is laughing and he looks at her with adoration lookin his eyes, I looked at him with curiousness "why do she call you dada?" He paled with fear, uh....oh, this will not end well.

Erin's p.o.v

Oh shit!! What should I do?! What should I say?!don't panic Erin he's not like that?he not that , he not going to hate you were forced. You are not a slut and our Emily is not a mistake.!then I was cut by a"heellooo, I asked you a question!?!" Trying to sound impatient but ended with husky chuckled.

"She's my daughter."His smile quickly faded and his once chocolate brown eyes turn to pools black acid(that deeps) then he got up and look at me and said "you're just like the rest of them." Sat there in shock and disbelief when Annie came in the room saw me josh grab Emily " what wron with dada!"he walked towards the closet and gathering clothes wait!?! Are those....my clothes "you need to take that little bastard-" I slapped him " MY CHILD IS NOT A BASTARD YO-!!!" I flew back against the wall and he walked and punched me in the face.

He looked at like me I was trash like how my father use to look at me I feel his piercing stare. I look up and I swore I saw regret on his face but his eyes quickly masked it. " you fucking slut get out my house take that little mistake of yours and get out and you better be gone by the time I get back." He said it with a scary calm voice that made crawl into a corner and hug my legs while the tears was holding back now coming full force.

He went into the hallway and called Annie " get that slut and little that mistake out of here, no arguments."she into her room to get Emily. Then I Heard the front slam shut and ran in and looked at with worry written all over her" tell me what happen.!" So I told everything(yes everything) so I got up finished packing Emily and I clothes I took one of Josh's white beaters got and Emily who asleep.

So I wrote a note to him explaining everything. Annie ran out the house hugging me and we both got to crying but I had to pull ad sad smile and I and started walking " wait! Erin! Here take my car I can't have you walking around with my baby in this cold" so handed me her keys but I tried protest" no don't even I can get my bf to buy a new one she gave another hug look" just come to his senses." So I put my sleeping angel in the back seat sand I hopped drove off and I had to be strong for my angel, you are not a mistake.

Josh p.o.v

A hour has passed and I went to the house and I went into the table and read the note:

dear sweet josh,

before you rip this letter I wanted tell you this earlier but I thought you didn't want me *sighs*but here it is. I was raped by my bully and I got pregnant and on top of that severely abuse by my father. I want to tell you that I still love you. I am not a slut nor my Emily is not a bastard! She is a light of my life! No matter how much I hate you right now, I will always have a piece of you everywhere with me.

Always and forever yours, Erin

I reread that piece 20 times and every time my heart broke. How could you this to him!! My wolf was cussing me out.!!!You idiot you jumped into conclusions...again!!! You so damn stupid!!!

Then I heard screams that paralyze me then I smelt blood ...it was, my Erin and emily!....uh oh...shit just got serious!

*****************************+***********

Erin- when are we going to *whisper*

Me- maybe next chapter

Josh-what are you talking about?!

*me and Erin turned around shocked and Erin jumped in Josh's arms start his neck*

Erin- Julia run !!

Erin pushed josh down in the seat and started to making out.

Me- thank you my little distraction!!!

Then I ran off

Stay smexy my gummy bears;)