New me

I became one of those authors who doesn't posts at all but I have a good reason this time I couldn't come up with anything worthy my awesome readers so enjoy this chapter my lovelies

***************************************
Erin's p.o.v

Dream state

I wondering through the forest and I come across an open area where the moonlight shines unusually bright and i look around in shock and amazement and a beautiful ethereal voice calls out "finally we meet at last my child" and I'm still looking at this beautiful surroundings I asked"where am I?Who are you?how do I get home? Is my family ok?" She chuckled "I will answer your questions but  you need listen about what I'm going to the entity that wants you? His name is nightshade for his real name cannot be spoken for he is absolute evil he goes after all that is good that's why I created the werewolves because they are the closest thing to nature to understand the good and bad nature, to understand the balance." Her smile faded "but during the great wolf war he nearly wiped out my beautiful creation so I created a wolf that can control all the elements but somehow  he corrupted the last one but you are different, you fought his mind control I'm impressed "I smiled " no my man woke up and taught me how to block people out of my mind. But after that while everyone was sleep I put protection on them even my unborn child." I smiled " how do I destroy him? " she look at him with love "You can't but you can send him back to where he belongs and lock and throw away the key." Erin look at her " how can I have a understanding of my powers?" She smiled" was waiting on you to ask me that question but you're highly needed but here are your answers to your previous questions? 1.youre on the mistic plane where the purest creatures lives and your job is to protect this plane and all the others I will tell you that when we meet again 2. I am ada de Luna 3.ill take you there 4.yes your family is fine" she went to a bush grab a fruit that was pale as the moon glow and with gold streak that made it look like marble she said eat it and as it rush down it felt as if I ohad tasted purity itself when I looked at my hand I didn't notice it was gone I basically inhaled it she looked at me with worry " do you want another one and be honest with me" I looked her in the face " I do but it felt like what you gave me it was special and it was a reason you gave me one if I wanted another I'll ask you first and it must be rare so I won't tell anyone."she smiled "when you go back you'll have a better understanding of everything your body have been exterminated the impurities and made now you must go and save my children now in that moon drenched pond and it will take you to your body until next time" she smiled as I walked to the pond n and jumped in and I felt like I was being  pulled under was trying to reaching the surface for air and I saw her mouth 'don't struggle let it pull you under 'nodded and it pulled me deeper and deeper until I was enveloped in darkness.
***************************************

Erin's p.o.v

It felt like I was hit with a lightning bolt and energy was running through my veins I felt like I was one with everything and jerk up I looked around everyone was looking at me with fear and amazement. I checked my body my unborn child was unharmed a wave calmed so I tried but my were tied so I pulled it and the restraints were broken so i got up and started walking towards the door felt hand touch my shoulder looked at person who touched me he looked at me with uncertainty and fear and with the wave of my hand he was tossed in the opposite direction i walked away.

I walked to the front door and I was surrounded by twenty rabid wolves so I turned into my wolf and I gave the most ferocious growl and dared any of them challenge me they all bowed into submission and I howled. My pack wolves broke through the walls and attack and I mindlinked them not to and told them to be reconditioned so josh join them to our they looked up in shock and happiness and I went outside and my baby surrounded and ran over and jumped right behind him and mindlinked him"baby are you ok??"  And he looked at his surroundings "I'm injured but I'm glad you did they touch you?? Is my child alright??"and I slowly transformed back into myself so the child was safe and the clothes he had in his mouth he put on the ground besides me and I put them on and our pack had already won but these wolves are giving up we're still surrounded and had the gall and try to attack and reared back and leapt forward  and roared and I heard a sickening crack and my man was on the ground surrounded by blood  and the unconscious and he tried to to attack me and I've had enough the sky cracked loudly and lightening struck the wolf that attacked my hubby. I leapt up caught a Bolton lightning and use on them for the grand finish. The sky was once dark grey wet blue and bright I listened for two heartbeats and both were strong so I called the pack to and use my power to levitate and bring the wounded wolves back to the pack boarders and I mindlink the pack doctor to bring others cause a few wounded soldiers. We got to our pack border and they gathered all the wounded wolves and the took the enemy wolves brought them towards the dungeon I told the head warrior that these wolves have potential and they needed to be reprogrammed mentally and physically and ill do a check up on them.

****2 days laytair****

He laying in the bed I couldn't take it anymore *don't worry y'all I've eating for the baby *i got in the bed with him *by the way the sickening crack I mentioned earlier was right leg and his rib cage on the left but he fully recovered as if it never happened but he won't wake up* and snuggled up to his body for heat I fell asleep.  

******•~•******************|^}*********

Ok so here it is I'm sorry for procrastinating I had it half way done for the longest time and I completely forgot about it  please forgive me