Pass and future....utter shock

Here you go!!!! My lovely little gummy bears another chapter for you! Because of my love of you!! Cause your love is so much!!.(they don't know that Erin's the grey my little gummy bears, keep that in mind.)

*^•^********************^o^******^_^**

Erin P.O.V

I woke up the feeling like I hit the lottery. I looked over to see my bubby snoring...loud as a matter fact, so i got up and my ass is sore as hell. I walked slowly toward the shower and took a long scalding shower then I finished then put some sweat pants that belong to Annie which filled me out better and put on one of white beaters and went to my knees dammit!! Why do i have to be so short!!! Wait!! I never noticed that I have a body of a woman !?!?! Jesus Christ!.!!!!!!So I left the room.

My beloved Emmy jumped into my arms"mama is daddy sweep!!" I held to my finger to my lips and said" ssssssh, we don't want to wake everyone, Because we are going to make everyone breakfast. And you my lovely little bunny you are stinky. So lets go wash you up." So I washed and took care of my Emmy and went downstairs and turned on Mickey Mouse clubhouse while I cooked everyone breakfast. I was done in a hour, so I had set the table. Poured a peaceful cup orange juice and enjoying the peace, then a sharp pain on to my my poor rear but that scream and spilt the orange juice everywhere.

Ran to the kitchen to get a rag and wiped up the orange juice" josh you meathead look at what you did! It's everywhere!" and I wiped it up when he turned and an kissed me"I'm sorry if there's anything I should do to do make it up to you." And gave me that sexy dark look he puts hands down my pants and gave me a squeeze(on my booty, perve ;)) and gave me a sensual kiss that gave me (the three e's: enticed, excited and erect) so he gave my ass a playful slap. I gave him a mean glare and smile and I moaned so he picked me and put on the counter and started to have his way with "No one wants to see that!" Annie!! damn you! I ran out of the kitchen embarrassed.

So like ten minutes later i called everyone downstairs to eat, everybody came downstairs and saw all the food I cooked and their mouth were watering something fierce and they look like they were going for the kill" wait! What about the children!"I made the children's plates, Then I made my plate but when I was done I sat back So I wouldn't loose a finger....or arm. they murdered my food it was like a whole heard of lions eating a gazelle.

It was a scary experience for me so I leaned over and " why are your pack eating like they never had any decent meal before.?." but i was finishing wiping their plates clean and all that food i made was gone but at least that made easy clean up for me so i started to Awash the dishes but i was interrupted by hands sliding down my back side, and kiss and hit my hotspot every time. You know I wish he haven't found them now he won't leave them alone. It's not like I'm complaining , but it does have it downsides. So when I was finally done I went upstairs to change into workout clothes Annie since I do wear the same size clothes but she more taller and I have more curves if you know what I mean. I wish i didn't have a woman's body. I don't even have a male booty, one time in the summering i was dared to wear short shorts to the beach with Julia(yes, yes I did) I get more whistles and hollers from men. I was embarrassed but my confidence has been boosted from that experience.

Do when I turned around and I bumped into a chest and I looked up and it was my beloved bubby. "Bid to finish what I started earlier and chocolate syrup and whipped cream.!." I back away slowly " bubby, we have to train or the alpha will come up here and catch us!." He started to slowly walk toward me and backed me into corner and sighed " alright then I'll just with one kiss until tonight, then ill make you walk funny tomorrow." Then smiled I gave him a peck then I looked in his eyes then he kiss me with so much passion he worked his hand to the back brim of my pants until I heard a "ahem" and I jumped and screamed on to the bed then off the other side my poor booty.

They laughed really hard " if you won't stop laughing I will make sure you both will get nothing tonight. That you wife's thoughts from she's thinking how if anything you do to make me cry.... she's cutting you off mr.alpha .....sir.!" They stopped laughing at once so I walked pass them until a sharp slap announced itself on my aching booty. So I went into the back yard. I ran towards Annie " I need help Annie. Can you help me get revenge on my joshy?" Annie started to pace then I swear I thought I saw a light bulb flick on the top of her head. Then she pulled towards the Forrest " doesn't he love your body?!" I looked in confusion "he literally can't keep his hands off me. Why?" Without hesitation she pulled a knife out and made booty shorts and she looked said " I swear you put Kim kardashian ass to shame." I walk off she slapped my ass "sorry I was temped!! I see what josh mean, i wish I had your body!!!" I walk back arm and arm next thing I were fox whistling and cat calling my Emmy ran into my arms and I picked her up she asked"why you wearing shoort short!" She Whispered " to teach daddy a lesson." She so looked so confused but she smiled", Ok!!" then she to the kids training then we started training he was being over as over protective as usual but I ignored it.

This is training I didn't even break a sweat and that crazy cause before I couldn't run for a minute without sweating buckets of water. But I ran 100 laps and it was 98 degrees and I was hot so when I was running side by side Annie I was cat calls and fix whistles from the pack members I wa then next thing I see the same sluts pushing up on my man, I need to start hanging with my Ju-ju bear. I miss my bestfriend, I'm to call her today.

So I called her this is what she said word for word " bitch!!!! Now you call after 4months!!!!" I rolled eyes " Erin don't roll your eyes at me" I looked around to see if she's here "I'm sorry!! But I'm coming too pick you up and explain everything and its been two months, drama queen!!!" So I hang up and get into my car went to and three quarters of what. Happen then I got out then josh ran out looking like he was go'ing to bust a vein but calmed down don't ever leave without me knowing ever again then he had lustlful look in his eyes "no!! You last too long and I miss my best friend!" Then I took to the one place she and love the most the library, and I spilled my guts after all the spilling all my guts she sat with shock and awe she finally said "he lasts that long in bed!!!" I laughed that further tells me that we're in BFF status. Then the beta came in and Julia turned around her eyes sparkled. when we used to look at the stars her eyes always sparkled cause she loved stars and loved getting lost in the stars. Somebody found and she always wanted a white guy too!"

***********^~^ **********^•^************

Hey y'all what y'all my gummy sexy bears wait! Sorry my gummy bears for my next story who do you want to see pregnant inbox me my bears. MAMA BEAR OUT!!!! PEACE!!!!( chuckin up the deuces)

(€ :|this is just for you

Me- hey Erin what's up?

Erin- two question. 1. What about my grey wolf? 2. Why did a woman's body?

Me-* sighs* more time you with josh in bedroom it's powers increases, it makes perfect sense( if you don't get it comment)

2. You look good with hour glass figure.

Erin- aww ok makes sense. One more question...who is that behind you?

I slowly turned to a Elmo with a knife in his hand.

Me- run!!!!!!!

(I grabbed Erin then I flew off with my angel wings)