im got going to school pregnant!!!!!!

hello my lovely gummy bears im back with a brand new craving for alcide( true blood) if anybody watched it please inbox me and tell me what happen my mom grounded me.

*****************************************

2nd trimester

So me and Julia to the next appointment to find out Im having twins. She was excited but I felt like crap until we did the ultrasound and my heart escalated so much joy knowing that I will have someone who no no love and me. A few unnoticeable tears fell threw then Julia got up and her arms flew and gave a hug that she knew I needed "you know that boy loves and you got Emmy and then you have me your other half. So don't worry about that, stop mixing your past with your present." I smiled, I don't know what I do without her.

She had a sly look on her face "let's go buy a whole bunch of food we like and watch the stars and talk about sex!" She to excited for that last part. So we to McDonald's then bought a huge bag of gummy bears and got to our favorite meadow just in time for the sunset so we took our favorite pillows laid down and watched the sunset disappear and stars slowly come into view. Sat there taking goofy pics "Erin was josh gentle with you whe lost your virginity?" She choke on my chicken wrap "the reason I ask is that I love Tristan he's been so patient and understanding and he my description of a man. So I'm going reward with all this chocolatey goodness." I sat up and looked at her like she lost her mind she looked at me "it's hard not to hear you two go at it you sound like a female pornstar!" So I answered her question with a question"do you love him? Trust him? Care for him?" I looked at the stars til we fell asleep.

Then awoke in the arms of my lover and a craving some pancakes. eggs, bacons, and biscuits and he get ups and walks out. without my good morning kiss and my sexy smile with the dimples. But he came back with everything I wanted with the dimples and my good morning kiss. "Guess what babe?" He said I looked at him with crumbs all over my face he laughed and wiped the crumbs off my face " in 5 months you going to school" I looked at him fake smile and hopped on him" I can't wait!!"and gave me his glacier melt with dimples...oh no not the dimples! this is gonna so hard to tell him " what do you do want to tell me?" i smiled nervously my heart went thirty miles a minute" is it bad or good?" well i scruntched my face " well....hypothetically,? what if i told i was pregnant?" he looked at me with pure shock then glared at me " lay down." he said that to calm so i laid without hestation he put his hand on stomach pulled his hand quickly and looked me with disgust then walked out no not this time im not running away this time damn it!! i mind linked him 'JOSHUA GET YO ASS BACK HERE, NOW!!! WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS !!!' he walks back with his eyes glowing red" who in the hell you think you talking to." waves of anger rolled off of him i backed down then i got the courage to "you cant always run away from me josh." then he red turned into their beautiful state.

he sat there at looked at me" yes im pregnant but do you even want them" he just sat ther and looked " then theres you answer" walked to my closet and got my clothes i came here with i turned and right and i screamed and he smiled slightly" how this for your answer." he gave me a long passionate im-sorry-for-being-an-asshole, now-lets-make-up-and-lets make-love. so he picked me up and laid on the couch (yes there is couch in the closet!!) and he peeled off mine and to show his appreciation for her/him/them he kissed my stomach and tears flowed he kissed them away " i will always love you hyperavtive mate" and afternoon and night we slow and pasionate love.

*******************:-| 5 months excrutating months later************************

i woke up too pee (sighs) again! i couldnt get enough sleep the little bastards kept kicking so i went to my regular routine but i took an hour long bath cause my feet were killing me and on top of that i have a fucking migrane.so i wish a motherfucker would make a fat joke about me it would be there fucking funeral so i put on josh's blue shirt and some of his pants cause i cant fit my own so i went to the mirror and cried..ugh..stupid hormones. so i went downstair were everybody was there and they looked and smirked " if here one of yall motherfuckers make a fat joke i will cut off somebody genitals, dont start with today im fat, horny, moody and hungry so dont push me " everybody smirked disappeared replaced with fear and emmy ran up and gave me her bear hug and also gave me my dimples i loved so much then she went to sit down so we all can eat breakfast and oh thank god my julia walked in with and hugged me from behind me" hello my beautiful glowing mommy." and she right beside me then i busted out crying she glared at josh "what did you to him!!" and he sat there helpless poor baby" nothing!! i swear !!" she gave that i got my eyes on you look so i went to my room and laid he walked in the room" uh uh sweets you're going to school now get up and ill give you a treat when we get back home.