Practice makes perfect

Hey y'all (flaming arrow narrowly misses me) ok I know I would be furious with me too but I will not make pie crust promises I will try updated when I get an idea but 2015 was a REALLY rough year for me but I will try to be a better author for you. So put bows and flaming arrow and you, are you serious?!? You brought a flamethrower!!! it's not all that serious!!

**********\(•~•)/***dancin, yeah!!!**********

Josh p.o.v

I woke up and watched Erin while he slept and he look so peaceful and serene it would be wrong if wake him abruptly. I smiled mischievously to myself and slowly took the cover off of him and raised my hand slapped his ass so hard that he screamed and fell out the bed and I took off running then loud thunder crackling an then the everything started to shake "josh!!! I'm going to kill you!!!" I laughed loudly.

"Baby we have to go and see our god child!" I smirked "and you couldn't woke me up like a normal person!!!" He yelled I laughed and said " four reasons : 1. We're not normal, to be honest we're far from it 2. What it fun would that be 3. It keeps things excited, sexy and keeps you on toes 4. Payback" he walked in the with his hand on his stomach soothing our little girl or boy. And started making breakfast he made my favorites and he got the children up and ready so I went to take a shower and I heard the word "PAYBACK!!!" And toilet flushed and unbelievably hot yelled in pain" Erin when I get you alone that ass is mine!!" I put on sexy casual something that will make him horny for me.

 And started making breakfast he made my favorites and he got the children up and ready so I went to take a shower and I heard the word "PAYBACK!!!" And toilet flushed and unbelievably hot yelled in pain" Erin when I get you alone that ass is mine...

(He's just so fine)

I walked into the kitchen and the whole pack is at the table talking casually and my beautiful mate and a few other females (and men) eye raping me I'm zeroed in on him and sat at the head of the table. Leaned in and whispered" I'm going to punish you for what you did then you won't be able to walk for a week."I calmly whispered in his ear. Then he clears throat and walks (well waddle) out of the dining room with a face as red as a jalapeño.

Then waddle back in with my children and started feeding Jamie and Jodi and having a discussion with Emma and some of the pack younger girls. He briefly looked at me with his big doey emerald eyes and I swear the room had brightened then our best warrior Ethan and the pack Doctor Matthew walked up asked to talk to me alone and I said "after we get through eating, then we will discuss whatever it is you want to talk about in my office .but I have a ton of work to catch up on." They nodded and people place the pots and pans full of food on the table and is tarted making my plate and I took the first bite and everybody dug in and Erin started feed mimi and Deedee small  promotions of his food. They're way past old enough to have regular food  they're like 6-7 months but he doesn't play around when it comes their health. They only eat food he makes then he pulverize it and they if they get fussy he sings them to sleep and rub them aloe plant to their skin rash and scar free and their skin silky smooth. I never seen a blemish on not one of them. But as everyone finished everyone chipped in on cleaning up so it can be over and done with so Erin waddle over to me " babe I going to get them ready to leave to our god child."I nodded "I'm going to the office to sort a few things out cause I got a lot of work to do when we come back." He pouted "aaaaw! Do you really have that's why we have a beta for." I smirked "babe I have to to my work, I've been distracted from my duties for way to long and must play catch up for the next few days just be happy that I was a unusually bright child." He huffed and waddled away so I went to the office to find the Ethan and Matthew sitting patiently and got up and respectfully bowed.  I went to the desk and start to sort out paperwork by importance and while I was doing soon looked up " so what did you want talk about that was so important" they looked at each other and Matthew started " its about Erin and your children."I stopped what I was doing and remained calm "what about them? Is their something wrong with them?" Ethan quickly butted in "no their is nothing with them. It's everyone goes through pack training except them and the threat that we're facing now they need all training they could get. You know how young they started to train you, and you are the most feared and respected alpha. We want them to be ready, we can start on the twins and we already started training Emma and she learns faster than any of the pack member and she's impressive  she's agile , quick , flexible and alert." He finished his statement so I walked towards the front of my desk and leaned against  the desk " no one gave you the permission to train her who told you to do that" I angrily asked them " she asked us train her we said she would have to ask erin and you to do that and but she threatened us more like blackmailed us into doing it" I started laughing " man I wouldn't want to be you because once Erin finds out...you're screwed" I hear Erin telling me that they'll be in the car waiting for me" now if you'll excuse me I have to go see my god child" I quickly finished sorting through all the paperwork I went to the truck and Erin looked at me " what took you so long?" So I pulled off" I was talking to Ethan and Matthew and they were saying how you and our children need to be trained physically and mentally. But they told me that they are already training Emma and she's excelling at Both parts of training."He looked back at Emma and she was knocked out while she arms wrapped the babies car seat "I'll deal with her later." Then I hear faint sounds of thunder." Oh I know she in for it later.

*****^**^•^******************•~•*************************************

Erin p.o.v

I can feel her nervous energy all through the car but I know I won't be hard on her Ive been spinning so much time with the twins she might've felt left out and took it upon herself too keep busy, (sigh) I'm such a bad mother. But I was pulled from my thoughts by my hubby telling me we're here we got the children And headed up to the room and there was my bae cuddle up with our baby and she was beautiful.

Ooooh I'm going to spoil her as the baby slept in her arms ooh she is adorable and she started fussing so I took her and "hi there gorgeous you got mommy's looks and daddy's eyes you got lucky"she opened her eyes briefly and looked at me and me an...

Ooooh I'm going to spoil her as the baby slept in her arms ooh she is adorable and she started fussing so I took her and "hi there gorgeous you got mommy's looks and daddy's eyes you got lucky"she opened her eyes briefly and looked at me and me and briefly smiled and my boo bear almost went into panic mode "where's my baby?!where is my child?!!"I got out the chair "I have her boobear she was fussy so I calmed her down for a minute but she's hungry."she visibly relax sunk into her bed and the nurse came the in room smiling "it's feeding time!" Juju bra put on a fake with and I gave her my god child so she could feed her and she  latched on