family time

:) Yeaa I know yall askng"when in the the hell this is heffa uploading a new chapter?! Would you upload Already!?!!alright you thirsties. aaaw here it goes!! (If you know where that came from then you are a child of the ninties!!!)

********************************************************************&*&**********************-*-***************************
Erin's p.o.v

Its been four months since that happened I've been punished because I told him I swas pregnant I couldn't walk for a week to be honest I never knew that could but Iwas sexually satisfied for a few days. But I am big, moody, gassy, horny and hungry at the same damn time. To hell with these damn mood swings give me fuckin chocolate and dick, in that order. But first I want with all my babies. My baby emmy is finally 6 and she is independent just like her mama. I'm so proud of her she is a female version of me but she know not to cross mama. The babies are five months they're sooo faaaat. So we hired an photographer who took beautiful pics of my babies.

I've been obessed with my babies cause I felt unattached to them so 50% into my pregnancy and 50% into my hubby and put 100% into family time. Julia took
a picture of us when we both of our family at the pack picnic and had it enlarged gave to me as a baby shower gift. I smiled"your eyes twinkled they only twinkle when truly happy like me and you became a family man." I know this, nothing will stop my happiness. Thats why I will train to further my abilities if the baby let me.

*a three months later* ♪

Ok I mastered everything that my wolf, the goddess and hubby was happy with so this was smooth as possible. But the cravings has gotten rough though. Other than that my emmy is in second grade they skipped her up a grade because first grade wasn't challenging her enough. I'm so proud of her mommy little genius. Now I'm seven months and josh wants to build a new nursery aaaaaah no?! The twins don't like being separated so I will put the baby in the one there not using.

Julia and I was in the kitchen talk who looked hotter as a mechanic chris evans or chris hemsworth. Eating food cause what preggers do, all of a sudden here the water hit the ground I looked around to see what it was then I saw jujubea face in pain and shock. I looked at her and "don't freak out go lay on the couch while I get you ready and clean up this mess and call Tristan and josh, Kk boo?" she smiled "ok boo" I packed an overnight bag and left it by the door put the keys on the table all the while I kept her calm and breathing evenly. Cleaned up the mess in the kitchen all in a hour. I stay calm and collected for my bae.

I mindlinked Tristan who was training with josh"don't freakout but jujubea is in labor and she needs to be escorted to the pack doctor immediately. " hmm he didn't answer that odd. Then a crashing sound and yelling"where is she!? Where is my wife!!!!?? " I looked at him like was stupid then i made him hover"you need to calm down! she already to go if make you my bae nervous and wake my children that'll make me upset ,and nobody likes me upset" while thunder cackled loudly in the background.

He looked at me with fear so he calmly and urgently gathered up the stuff I had ready for her. She looked at me "come on erin let's go. " she said. I looked at her and smiled at her "you know that I can't go , I've got children who need me here plus I'm going to be there tomorrow to say hello to my goddaughter or son and plus this is hubby and wifey time now bring that child into the world so I can spoil him or her " he sped off and at 12:52am mariah addision was born and weighed 7lbs 21cm long, her father's green eyes with chocolate flexs. They looked at their child and then back at each other and fell in love all over again.

***************************;*****************************************-*-**-************:**************************

I'm so sorry u guys but didn't I tell you to remind me and only two people did. Yall need to listen next then maybe you'll get more chapters out of me. Oh by the way the pics of the kid's jamie and jodi and emma sups cute right ikno right especially josh super sexy.