I WANT JOSHY I NEED HIM BAD!!!!!!!!

hello my sexy baby gummy bears , it's mama gbear its been so long i know but i serious case of the block and coming up blank every time i thought i had a good one. but its no excuse but its o.k i'm back so don't worry about it ok. alright, it's time to write it down.... before i forget. but thank you for being so patient you rock. so im going to do something for you so ask me any question at all you deserve it and dont hold back.

Stay flavorful, XOXO MAMA GUMMYBEAR

**********•.•**********************************"""******************************************************************

It's been four beautiful months since Jamie and Jodi have been Home and I've been miserable. If you been wondering about my boobies they haven't gone away actually....I love my sweater puppies and josh love them too but mad at me because it's been four beautiful months since Jamie and Jodi been home.

He thinks I'm doing this to him on purpose but trust me, i want it as bad he does. But one day we were making out on verge of love making, Jamie started he tried to get focused back on the task at hand. But I'm not going to leave baby crying.

"Here mommy's coming Jamie" I groaned i got up and went to change my baby dirty diaper and put her back to bed.

I came back and he was sleep and he felt satisfied i couldn't believed this bastard finished the job without me!!! ooh, i can't believe him. so i left the house and went for a walk and ended up at my old home...i mean hell. I don't know why i came here but my feet brought me here so I entered the house and went to my bedroom my past came rushing back like somebody hit me like a brick.

so many nights, I've been beaten till I bleed my Emmy in other room crying for him to stop nobody never came for me. Emma crying in next room screaming for him to stop beating me. So many nights dad raped me. Days jace raped me and was everyone's punching bag. After so many attempted suicides but i had to think about my emma. The promise that i made to her that we will get out of here. Then out of nowhere josh showed up and was my knight in shiny wolf and told me I'm not human that my mother was wolf but she left me. So i went to my closet to get my special teddy bears who i told everything to, cried on their shoulder and they didn't judged me.

I left that hell hole and i took my box full of happy memories and my pics of me and Julia and emma. i turned around i torched it with a squint and walked away with a smile on my face now i'm finally and truly free.

Now i can be truly happy with my family. my Emmy don't have to worry about me being unhappy no more.

My walk home was peaceful and i got home and walked in the room and josh was looking at me like I lost my mind. So i decided to tease him "what's wrong baby??" As i slowly took off my shirt and rubbing my breast threw my bra as if they're in pain and he was staring at my breast.

(don't forget i'm a boy....lol) he was completely thrown off and i finished my strip tease and i went into the bathroom and started the shower and he just sat there in a stupor after i just freaking did an 'accidental strip tease' so i stick my out out the door out the bathroom "aren't you going to join me big daddy
"

stuck my head back in but turned around and he was behind and his eyes are a neon yellow " You did that on purpose." i got in the shower and acted like i didn't know what he was talking about and started teasing him some more" what are you ' a talking about??" his boxers started to move on its on " you know what i'm talking about!!" he started walking towards me and i started backing up" baby what are you doing??" until he backed me in the corner and whispered in my ear" i'm going to make you scream my name." he moan he started kissing my neck and sucking my mark " uu uh..... that feels...so good.....aaaaaaaah" and started kissing me " no baby fuck me......hard!" lean me on the shower glass and went to town on me " aaaaaah joshua shit, that feels so good. jooooo!!!!" and he smiled " who ass is this is????!!!" He just hit my spot "it's....yours daddy.....all yours!!!!" he took me off the shower glass and put me on all fours

"i feel you all inside me.......uuuuh spank me!!" he smirked slapped my ass(yes I'm that kinky)" aah joshua thats my spot aaaaaaaah!!! oooooh shit joshy!!!!!yeeeeeaaaaaa!!!!!!"*3 hours later* I'm going to cum again " aaah josh im cuming im cuming, fuck, shit aaaaaaaaaaah shit!!!" when finished in the shower we went to the bed where he 10 different positions and i blacked out.

**************•.•**********•.•*************•.•***************************""'**********""'*************""'*************

Im going to ask you this and i wont do the next till i get your answer: should i let erin get pregnant again???

Josh- hey baby

Erin- leave me alone I'm mad at you , jerk!!come on Julia lets go!!!i got babies to breastfeed!!!

Josh- erin I'm sorry i wont do it again!!

Julia- what he do to you???

Erin-girl he embarrased me by making me cum through mind link in front of a crowd of people

I look at him

Me- jerk

I took erin the arm and left to take care of the babies