Ripped away

H-Hey you guys*throws rotten eggs*i know took me a little bit more time to write this chapter*throws knife *really yall throwing knives but everytime a good idea comes my way I forget It just sift threw my fingers or my brain but warning ⚠️ their will be twist and turns through out this chapter you WILL and WILL NOT like.
XOXO😘💋
mama gbear
********************************

Erin p.o.v

The nightmare won't stop, which is depriving me of sleep and everyone seems to have notice my slip into depression. Josh was busy with the pack and I put on my smile for my kids but after I'm finished with the kids I go to library and I cry thinking my family might get murdered and spend another sleepless night alone.

My Julie bee comes in the doors with a concerned look on her face and sat across from me "what's wrong bunny boo tell me wrong with you it's always grey and raining when it's should be blue sunny." I'm sitting here contemplating should I tell her or not until she snapped me out of consciousness "hello can you hear me? What's wrong with you?" I put on the realest fake smile I've seen and cleared up the sky I miss my Joshy poo I need him to dick me down good.But you know what Im going call to the Italian restaurant cause I want pasta and lots of it, then I'm going to call the new Korean restaurant cause I want try it." She laughed and walked away but she turns around I have my eyes on you my bunny boo."I get my phone " alright my Julie bee, you b.f.f.i.bt.f.u." She closes the door walk so I and made my Order and started to get ready so I looked in on my babies and they're all knocked out on my bed and josh is laying with arms over in protective way. I smiled and wrote a note telling him I went out to get some food that I ordered and I will be back shortly. A sexy message for him on the back. Then I made my way for the restaurant I got out of the car went and got my order and I walk out and I got in my car and drove to new Korean place it was a bit further but I have a craving and I can't seem to shake, I don't feel safe so I'm going to call my bae and he if he was awake so I put it on speaker and I hear a deep and husky voice " Erin where are you?" I smiled "I got some Korean food that I'm on my way back we can do what I wrote on the back of that note" he audibly smirked " I like the sound of that-"loud explosion happen I and I swerved off the road " Erin are you alright?!! I'm own my way baby stay awake for me okay everything is going to be fine!" I  crawled out of the wreck and pain exploded on my head and everything went black.

I woke in a dark room with my hands tide up and above and the I'm incredibly woozy and made my head hurts and the room starts spinning and in walks three hooded figures one another one walks in a little later than the first the hooded figure at the end of the bed said in a breathless raspy voice that sent chills down my spine "kill the heirs." Sharp pains erupted in my stomach then I let an ear splitting howl and then I blacked out.

Josh's p.o.v
I woke up and I see piece paper  and and then my phone rings I asked" Erin where you?" I can feel his cheeks rising" Erin where are you?" I smiled "I got some Korean food that I'm on my way back we can do what I wrote on the back of that note"I smirked "I like the sound of tha-" then pain exploded all over my bodyErin are you alright?!! I'm own my way baby stay awake for me okay everything is going to be fine! "I mindlinked chad he ran in the room fixing his clothes and pain start erupting in my head "get our best trackers and and our best warriors they just kidnapped Erin!" The runs out of the room then Emma " daddy what's wrong? Where's mommy?" I stooped down" he went to get some food. don't worry Emmy bug,okay?" She smiled and went to play with. I met them outside on the edge and changed we went to the accident and saw blood and I felt my wolf anger rised " mate is hurt, find mate" and heartbreaking howl came and filled the silence my wolf took over "find mate find cubs. Before it's to late!" We took off towards where the sound is coming from. Then the worst feeling washed over my body. It was the mixture of fear ,nervous, rage ,sadness and emptyness was having a    fight to death.

Then the sky grew darker than usual than a earsplitting ,heart wrenching howl erupted then lightning thunder clashed through. The wolf said go to mate now and I mindlink all the warriors be ready ppplfor anything. We ran to where to howl came from and all I smell is my mate blood. Then I all saw red and my wolf  took over and I let him.

*******************************

I'm so sorry for making you wait this long pls forgive me *throws knife* *dodges* alright t I'm gone.