NOT HERE NOT NOW!!!!!

Hi my there my little adorable smexilicious gummy bears, i miss you! i finally got my iPod back! its to i will uploading more frequently!!!! yaaay now I'm giving shout outs to:

RayvenFea
VeerArmit
Alexiswyatt13
TaylorTiller

You guy are freakin awesome!!!now on to the show.....i mean story!!!
************************************

Erin's P.O.V ( dreaming)

*sitting by a picturesque waterfall, cuddled up by my josh. Then it got dark, i look up and josh is gone replaced by tall dark figure with red eyes stood over me and looked at me "your mine!!" with raspy voice i got up and ran holding my stomach he was gaining up on me so i ran faster. I ducked behind a rock and as he ran past me and as i turn he's right there in my face and i gave a piercing scream.*

Woke myself up by screaming looked up the whole class looked me in worried then the bell rings i rushed out of class and went to the restroom and i washed off then then josh runs in the bathroom "babe you alright?? Are the babies alright?!" i was still shaken from the dream "I'm fine babe just had nightmare thats all ." i give a fake smile " you know i saw your dream erin. you're going to go home and staying there" sticking my lip out and looked at him "nope." i popped the p and i walked past him and went to my next class.

What is he's gonna do with a 9 month pregnant boy who was due any day. I here the people whispers' he's gotten fat and he looks like a fishing pole with yoga ball stuck to it. FUCK THEM ALL......
ADOLESCENT, PIMPLE FACED BITCHES!!! i got to pee so i got up to then i was stopped at the door by a teacher "get back carter, (thats erin's last name) then all of a sudden a gush of water came out of me then the class erupted in laughter.

I looked down and I'm standing in my on fluid i looked up at the teacher. Oh shit, MY WATER JUST BROKE!! oh my contractions are coming i can feel it coming! " HOLY SHIT! AAAAH FUCK THIS HURT SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!" i fell on and curled myself into a ball and a zach put me on the teacher desks and now the whole class is freaking out so he pulled out a cellphone to call the police so but the contraction was over so i got up and tried to pulled off as a prank " my god you all are so gullible, now excuse now i go change clothes and pee" oh shit i feel another so i hurried on over to josh's period.

Josh love gym because he always on the move or making love to me this is his period so see josh and some of the pack mates So " josh can you come over here, please!!" i started breathing and that helped alot then my contraction stopped But he's still fucking playing with the fucking pack members and students "josh!!! come over here please!!!" looked straight at me and said "nope" angry and in pain i was so was angry that the ground started to shake, use my wolf to call him JOSHUA GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NO-OOOOOOOW!" I roared/yelled because my wolf was in pain. so josh and the pack members ran over and ripped off my and sighed in relief........ Oh because the baby wasn't here yet.(you can stop holding your breath)

so i howled in pain and ground started shaking and Chad got into position and told me to push and told me. i pushed and I almost crushed my josh fingers and yelled to the top of my lungs and next kids rushed into gym room and saw me half naked and rushed over and saw me and took out there phones i did a high pitched scream which made their phones combust (see humans are oblivious that both genders of werewolves give birth, if there submissive. oh and that werewolves exist) but shit i don't care just get these little fuckers out of me!!!! " I want my jujubea!!!! give me my Julia!!!" i heard on cue my Julie bear over passed out teens "move!!!!!! do want yo ass whooped by a pregnant woman?!?! got to get to my gummy bear!!! Don't worry mama hear now breathe for me eri" so i started to breathe and i felt better the contraction was over so i calmed down but it came back full force and i screamed and chad said" the babies crowning" josh let go and went to see.

He forgot i was a male and he...... 'sigh' he fainted "Julia make a note after i have my babies to kick his hot ass" she smiled "dearly noted" chad looked up at me " alright on the three push. On-" and i pushed on one fuck this, these little muthafuckas need to come out, now!!! " alright erin one more push!" and i screamed and i looked around and every one its passed from what they saw, so i gave a good push and heard crying and i couldn't because of two things 1. My stomach 2. My tears. so i took a breather while i see malcolm stealing a two shirt off a passed out student and wrapped her in it and watching most of pack carrying students out the gym.

Then 10 minutes later the gym was filled of unconscious teenagers.except for the man who claimed to be the love of my life the pack still trying wake him up then the contraction came back and I yelled using my wolf "GOT DAMNIT !! JOSHUA ALEXANDER MITCHELL GET YOUR ASS UP, NOW OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!" He woke up and rushed to his beautiful daughter side. he brought her to me see her. Chad piped up "keep her away from him the other is own its way out! so he gave her to my Julia, while he held my hand "on the count you push!!" i pushed when he said count and was coming quicker than the first one 10 minutes later another baby girl was was born" and they wrapped her up in a cute red shirt and funny thing is the father wanted to name them...... in his dreams "NO!!! I already have names for them. Julia, please give me my baby.

"her name is Jamie Allison Mitchell". Josh gave me the other one" and your name is Jodi Addison Mitchell" I looked up andsmiled at Joshua and gave a kiss filled so much love that it brought us to tears then we heard loud. Crying mand we looked and who else could it be just so they us to the pack hospital and clean the guck off them and they back to me crying "what wrong there hungry " i want to see if you can breast Feed i never even looked at myself in a mirror or paid attention to myself since i was pregnant with the and i took off the shirt..... omfg i had boobies! "why nobody told me i had boobies, there huge" thats why i came into the kitchen with no shirt on you all stared at me!" They looked down with shame and Julia well being, her walked up and felt them up " there like mine big, perky and round and the nipple is swollen and the babies help themselves all ready" i looked down they are attached and and getting there filled and Jodi started drifted off to sleep then seconds later Jamie was gone to sleep, still latched on. so they took them and in their bed next to me and josh climbed in bed and cradled me and we fell asleep.

*********************************************************

I know you guys i hate me but i got three reasons why i posted late:
1. I forgot
I know it sounds bad but theres another one i had
2. Writer's block
3. I'm writing a new book!!! its totally different from this but i got to finish, but when the chapter comes out please be brutally honest. No matter what promise! i love you gummybears!

Stay flavorful, mama gummy bear xoxoxo